pcRUSH.com
You Click, We Rush
  1-888-205-7777  |   Go To pcRUSH.comHOME  |   WISH LIST  |   View pcRUSH.com Shopping CartVIEW CART  
CUSTOMER SERVICE  |   MY ACCOUNT  |   ORDER STATUS  |   ABOUT US
GSA Federal, State, Local & Education Sales
Original HP Supplies Finder
 
Categories
IBM Solutions Showcase
Back To School Deals

Manufacturer Showcase

  • Olympus
  • Avery Dennison
  • Logitech
  • D-Link
  • Kodak
  • Symantec
  • Intel
  • Epson
  • Lexmark
  • Kingston Technology
 
Home > Reviews > Camcorders > Sony bloggie MHS-PM5 Digital Camcorder - 2.4" LCD - CMOS - Blue Reviews

Product Reviews for Sony bloggie MHS-PM5 Digital Camcorder - 2.4" LCD - CMOS - Blue

Sony bloggie MHS-PM5 Digital Camcorder - 2.4" LCD - CMOS - Blue
Availability
Not Available
Your Price
Call

Share and Bookmark:
  • delicious
  • Google
  • faves
  • Yahoo Bookmarks
  • Yahoo MyWeb
  • Live
  • myAOL
  • Furl
  • Mister Wong
Page  < Previous  1  2  3  ... 6   Next
Product Reviews Summary ( Powered by PowerReviews.com )
Avg. Customer Rating:
 
(based on 50 reviews)
Already own it? Write a Review
 
WARNING - must buy memory card too!
By mothernature13Verified Reviewer from Undisclosed on 12/26/2010
Pros:
Easy to use once you have the memory card
Cons:
Has no memory without card

I bought this for my daughter for a Christmas gift and she was so excited until we found out it doesn't work for any length of time without a memory card that is NOT included! Why didn't the description and specs mention that? She was so disappointed she couldn't create video with her cousins on Christmas day and I was mad I had to spend more money on her Christmas gift. Why doesn't Sony tell you this on their site BEFORE you buy the camera?

 
NASTY
By BEBORICUAVerified Reviewer from CHICAGO on 12/12/2010
Pros:
Small and easy to use
Cons:
BLURY PICTURES AND A LOT MORE

HORRIBLE... I CAN'T BELIEVE SONY MAKE A POOR QUALITY CAMERA LIKE THIS ONE, THEY HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO TO MATCH CANON QUALITY. I KNOW THE SHAPE, STYLE, COMFORT ETC.. ARE OK BUT THE TRUE IS THAT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF ALL THIS IT'S THE QUALITY PICTURES AND VIDEOS AND THOSE TWO ARE HORRIBLE ON THIS CAMERA. THE SCREEN SIZE IT'S GOOD BUT 75% OF IT IT'S FOR DISPLAY INFO AND INDICATORS AND THE OTHER 25% IT'S FOR THE CAMERA VIEW. FOR ME THIS LOOKS LIKE ONE CHINA CHEAP CAMERA WITH THE SONY BRAND ON IT. WASTE OF MONEY AND I HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE STORE TO EXCHANGE MAYBE FOR THE FLIP OR OTHER CAMERA ON THE SIMILAR PRICE.

 
I should of done more ...
By shj1Verified Reviewer from Arvada, CO on 12/9/2010
Pros:
Small lightweight
Cons:
No zoom with video

I should of done more investagating I would not purchased it.no zoom on video the mic is a joke you get more outside noise then the person you are video tapeing There are other one out there that do more for the same money. I like Sony product but not is time you better get a skin on the screen scratches very easy

 
Bad quality
By HorseyGirlVerified Reviewer from Richmond, VA on 12/9/2010
Pros:
Non
Cons:
Terrible Quality

bad quality, I am sending it back! I have the TX-1 camera and it takes much better vids.

 
Sweet litle camera
By AuctioneerVerified Reviewer from Columbnus, Ohio on 10/25/2010
Pros:
features and quality
Cons:
Video sound is weak even at high volume

I like the camera. I'm am pleased that the screen is covered when not in use. The over all quality is A. I wish the sound was louder on replay of video. Overall it's a fun little camera.

Page  < Previous  1  2  3  ... 6   Next
 



 
Contact Us
pcRUSH Promotions
Return Policy
Term and Conditions
Technical Support
Product Availability
Sales Tax Information
Shipping Info
International Orders
Method of Payment
Card Authorization Form
Product Reviews
Login / Register
Account Setting
Order Status
Order History
Cancel Order
Wish Lists
RMA Request
About Us
pcRUSH.COM Advantage
Affiliates
Privacy Policy
Site Security
Press Releases
Store Showcase
pcRUSH.com is top rated for customer service BizRate Customer Certified (GOLD) Site BBB Accredited Business D&B Power Profiles NexTag Seller Shopper Approved
 
 
Contact Us
By Phone
1-888-205-7777 Weekdays
6am-5pm PST - Sales
8am-5pm PST - Support
By Mail
1325 E El Segundo Blvd.
El Segundo, CA 90245
Sign-up for newsletter
Copyrightⓒ 2014  www.pcRUSH.com  All Rights Reserved.   1-888-205-7777    Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
Top Sellers
Coleman Xtreme CVW9HD Digital Camcorder - 2" LCD - CMOS - Full HD - Red
Only:  $85.12
Add To Cart

Canon VIXIA HF G30 Digital Camcorder - 3.5" - Touchscreen OLED - HD CMOS Pro - Full HD
Only:  $1,560.72
Add To Cart