TOP SELLING XBOX 360 GAMES
Product Information for Majesco Zumba fitness Core
Highlights for Majesco Zumba fitness Core
- Software Sub Type:Fitness Game
- ESRB Rating:RP (Rating Pending)
- Core is the first and only fitness game designed to strengthen your core and sculpt your abs.
- The game features a huge range of dance styles including new additions like Disco, Jazz, Brazilian Funk, African and more.
- Keep your fitness regimen on track with new personal and community goals, only in Core!
- The Zumba® Fitness video game franchise has sold more than 7 million copies since 2010.
- Xbox LIVE
- The first and only game designed to strengthen your core and sculpt your abs within a solid total body workout.
- Dance to 40 new songs, including contagious Zumba fitness originals and more smash hits from today's hottest artists like Enrique Iglesias and Don Omar.
- Move to 30+ different dance styles as you play including new rhythms like Brazilian Funk, Jive, Disco, African and Polynesian.
- New fitness features let you set personal and shared community goals (Kinect only).
- New nutrition and lifestyle tips provide guidance on how to enhance your health, well-being and appearance.
- Get your party on in 4 new locations for 8 total: Venetian Ballroom, Exotic Waterfall, Tiki Beach and Zumba Stage Show.
- Follow along as 6 superstar Zumba instructors guide you through each routine: Beto, Tanya Beardsley, Gina Grant and Kass Martin, plus new additions Loretta Bates and Nicholas Logrea.
- Dance hands-free with the included Zumba Fitness belt that lets players holster their Wii Remote. Dance naturally hands-free with Kinect technology that enables full body motion tracking for an unencumbered interactive workout.
- Create your own Core class, master three different game modes and customize your own workout.
- Unlock cool new video rewards as you play so you can get to know Zumba's superstar instructors.
- Accessible gameplay features Low, Medium and High Intensity routines tiered for all skill levels plus a full Tutorial mode.
- Two player support on Kinect and four player support on Wii lets you party together with friends and family members.
- Voice control for Kinect menu navigation gets you dancing even faster.
- In game class locator lets you find a live Zumba class near you.
- Online Zumba news feature keeps you up-to-date on brand information, community events and promotions.
- Earn achievements as you play and extra videos exclusive to the Kinect game.
- Per limb feedback in Tutorial mode.