Product Information for Electronic Arts FIFA 13
Highlights for Electronic Arts FIFA 13
FIFA 13 captures all the drama and unpredictability of real-world soccer, and is driven by five game-changing innovations which revolutionize artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and physical play. It is the largest and deepest feature set in the history of the franchise. These innovations create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, deliver freedom and creativity in attack, and capture all the drama and unpredictability of the real-world game.
- Players have the ability to analyse space, work harder and smarter to break down the defense, and think two plays ahead.
- Plus, players make runs that pull defenders out of position and open passing channels for teammates.
- Face your opponent and use precise dribble touches combined with true 360-degree mobility with the ball. Be more creative and dangerous in 1v1 opportunities.
1st Touch Control:
- A new system transforms the way players control the ball, eliminating near-perfect touch for every player, and creating more opportunities for defenders to capitalise on errant balls and poor touches to win back possession.
EA SPORTS Football Club:
- Join the club and experience football's social network. Earn rewards, level up, enjoy live Challenges, and connect with friends.
- Everything within FIFA 13, and against friends, is measured in a meaningful way.
- Fans can earn rewards to unlock items from the new Football Club Catalogue, and build their status as they climb 100 levels.
- Real-world storylines drive Football Club through regular challenges so that FIFA 13 will look, feel and play like the real-world season.
- Support Your Club and compete against rivals in every area of the game, lifting your club higher in the league tables or helping them avoid relegation.
- Plus, the new EA SPORTS Football Club App for the iPhone enables fans to access to their EA SPORTS Football Club identity and friends, manage their FIFA Ultimate Team, search the live auctions and bid to win new players.
Better With Kinect:
- Voice Commands: Administer your squad the way real-world managers organize their clubs during a match.
- Use voice commands to instantly activate tactics, change formations, or initiate substitutions, and enjoy the strategic advantage of managing your club without pausing the game.
- Pitch Commands: Think, react and play like a professional footballer utilising voice commands on the pitch in Be A Pro mode.
- Shout for a pass, send a teammate on a run or call for a shot the way real footballers communicate on the pitch.
- Referee Feedback: Referees and linesmen are influenced by what they hear.
- Coarse language directed towards an official may be mentioned by commentators or influence a referee's strictness and decision-making around fouls and bookings, the same way it does in real life.
- Plus, storylines will develop in Career Mode when players and managers let their emotions get the better of them.