- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Electronic Arts Inc. FIFA Soccer 12
Highlights for Electronic Arts Inc. FIFA Soccer 12
FIFA Soccer 12 brings to the pitch the game-changing new Player Impact Engine, a physics engine built to deliver real-world physicality in every interaction on the pitch. Revolutionary gameplay innovations inspired by the real-world game make FIFA Soccer 12 deeper and more engaging. All-new Precision Dribbling delivers a higher fidelity of touch on the ball for attacking players, while Tactical Defending fundamentally changes the approach to defending by placing equal importance on positioning, intercepting passes and tackling. Plus, CPU players have been infused with Pro Player Intelligence, the next generation of player intelligence and performance.
FIFA Ultimate Team:
- Is now included on disc.
- Build your Ultimate Team from the best football stars by earning, buying, selling and trading players and items in the massive FIFA Ultimate Team online community.
- Create and manage multiple squads and take them into competition in online and solo single-player tournaments, all dynamically updated each week.
- Enjoy new ways to take on opponents, more time on the ball to make decisions, and complete control of the pace of the game.
- Utilize close dribble touches in tight spaces, on the wings, and even while fending off an opponent.
Player Impact Engine:
- Two years in development, the new physics engine is built to deliver real-world physicality in every interaction on the pitch.
- Experience an infinite variety of natural and believable outcomes in every contact.
- Players feel more resilient on the ball, push and pull during the fight for possession, and recover from light challenges more easily, preserving their natural momentum.
- Redesigned menu system for fast and easy navigation, featuring customizable Main Menu based on arena player, Virtual Pro and favorite club.
- Matches now have a real-world broadcast look and feel.
- Dramatically improved lighting, more authentic crowds, and new default camera make every game feel special.
Support your club:
- A central experience in EA SPORTS Football Club that enables fans to represent their club and compete against rival clubs in everything they do in FIFA 12.
- Earn club points to lift your club higher in the Support Your Club League Tables or help them avoid relegation.
- Virtual league tables are reset each week to create new challenges, renewed rivalries, and fresh storylines.
- The Player Impact Engine monitors contact between players in real-time, analyzing the force of the collision and impact on the body to detect real injuries, creating a deeper more challenging Career Mode.
- Manage new types of injuries and the risk of sending a player onto the pitch who isn't fully healed.
- Re-designed defending mechanism fundamentally changes the approach to defending by placing equal importance on positioning, intercepting passes and tackling at the right moment.
- Tactics and timing are crucial.
New Commentary Teams:
- For the first time ever, two broadcast teams will be featured - Martin Tyler and Alan Smith and Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend.
- Fans can customize audio to their preferred commentators for any matches.
- Over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players.