Highlights for Namco Armored Core V
COME HEAVY, OR NOT AT ALL
The ravages of war & natural disasters have depleted natural resources, leaving mankind in peril. Wage fierce battles for control of territories using the most powerful weapons of war: Armored Core!
Product InformationNetwork Compatible: YesRelease Date: 2012-03-20Game Expansion Pack: No
General InformationProduct Type: SoftwareDistribution Media/Method: DVD-ROMManufacturer Part Number: 21053Manufacturer Website Address: www.namco.comManufacturer: NamcoProduct Name: Armored Core VPackage Type: RetailBrand Name: Namco
Product InformationPlatform Supported: Xbox 360Features:
- Up to 10 players can play online simultaneously in 5-on-5 cell match-ups.
- Each team's Operator who sets strategy, conducts recon & issues tactical commands.
- Capture territories to accumulate team & individual points, increasing rank.
- Higher rank enables greater purchasing & customization options.
- Upgrade & customize from 500+ items such as Head Piece, Core, Arms, Legs, and Weapons.
- Collect multiple Armored Core units & store them in your personal Garage.
- DLC components such as emblems will further customize each AC.
- Trade parts, booster packs, soldier models, BGM, and in-game items with other players.
WIDE RANGE OF WEAPONS:
Software Name: Armored Core VSoftware Sub Type: Third Person ShooterSoftware Main Type: GameESRB Rating: T (Teen 13+)Rating Descriptor: Mild LanguageMinimum Number of Players Supported: 1Maximum Number of Players Supported: 10Multiplayer Supported: YesPlayer Connectivity Mode: 10 x OnlineSingle Player Supported: Yes
- Base weaponry includes Kinetic, Chemical & Thermal.
- New "Over" weapons with "one hit kill" power can change the tides of battle.
- Over Weapons are broken into 3 types: Close Range, Long Range, Area.
Namco Armored Core V
Third Person Shooter Retail - DVD-ROM - Xbox 360