Product Information for Microsoft Forza Motorsport 4
Highlights for Microsoft Forza Motorsport 4
- Software Sub Type:Racing Game
- ESRB Rating:E (Everyone)
Forza Motorsport, the highest rated racing franchise of this generation, makes its return to the race track in Fall 2011 with Forza Motorsport 4. The definitive racing game of 2011, Forza Motorsport 4 brings together genre-defining, controller-based racing, the power and freedom of Kinect, and content from leading brands like Top Gear to create an automotive experience unlike anything before it.
Behind the Wheel:
- Whether you're a seasoned pro or brand new behind the wheel, Forza Motorsport 4 delivers a smart balance of approachability and challenge for a deep and rewarding experience. A variety of handling assists gets new racers up to speed in a flash, while a new physics model lets veterans wring every last bit of performance out of every car in their garage.
World Tour Career Mode:
- Visit the best racing circuits in the world on your path to dominating your opponents in events that go well beyond your typical sprint to the finish line. Offering hundreds of hours of gameplay, World Tour mode rolls out autocross, time trial events, and Top Gear-inspired challenges, making it more exciting and intense than ever before.
- Kinect lets you interact with Forza 4 in entirely new and innovative ways. Step around cars to explore and experience every bit of stunning detail. Check your mirrors and naturally look into the corners with Kinect-powered head-tracking. Quickly move through the game's menu system with just your voice. It's everything you've come to expect from Forza-with no controller required.
- Explore the most exclusive cars with the new Autovista feature. Walk around and view the stunning lines of the Ferarri 458 Italia. Step inside the McLaren F1's cockpit. Fire up the Bugatti Veyron's 8-liter 16-cylinder engine. Autovista is your chance to explore the world's most incredible cars at a level of detail never seen before.
- The new Car Clubs feature lets you band together with your friends to build the ultimate dream team of drivers, tuners, painters, and photographers from the Forza community. Share club garages that let you swap cars from a single pool of vehicles, and even share race winnings that reward social play with other club members.
Racing and Rivals:
- Bring new intensity to your on-track battles with 16-player multiplayer. And when none of your friends are available to race with online, the all-new Rivals Mode lets you challenge each other for bragging rights and rewards in a variety of different game types. Respond to challenges the next time you fire up the game.
- Top Gear integration can be found throughout Forza Motorsport 4 - from host Jeremy Clarkson offering his inimitable take on some of the world's most exclusive cars in the Showfloor feature, to special challenges on the Top Gear Test Track that are straight from the worldwide hit television show.
80+ Car Manufacturers:
- Get unrivaled diversity and more of the cars you love by choosing from hundreds of the world's most exciting vehicles from over 80 manufacturers.