Highlights for Sony URX-P2 Portable Wireless Microphone Receiver (42/44)
The Sony URX-P2 Portable Wireless Receiver is intended for use with Sony UWP-V6 series transmitters. The camera-mountable receiver features space-diversity technology which stabilizes reception and minimizes RF interference by selecting the strongest incoming signal. In addition the antennas swivel so that you can achieve even stronger reception.
A stereo mini-jack output with monitor volume control is featured and both stereo, mini and XLR cables are provided. An LCD display provides channel & frequency information, battery life, RF-input level, audio-output status and accumulated operating time. The receiver operates on 2-AA batteries for up to 8 hours and its compact design and included shoe-mount adapter allows easy mounting to most camcorders.
Improved All Metal Construction
The transmitter and receiver both feature metal construction for maximum durability on the road.
UHF Synthesized Frequencies
Both transmitter and receiver provide 188 user selectable frequencies, providing plenty of options when interference is present.
Space Diversity Receiver
The receiver features a space diversity design which simply chooses the strongest signal between the dual incoming signals, then sends that signal to output.
Both transmitter and receiver feature a comprehensive LED display providing channel and frequency information, battery life, total usage time and more.
- Space Diversity Reception
- Angle Adjustable Antennas
- 188 UHF Frequencies
- Type of Receiver: Camera Mountable, Space Diversity, Crystal-Controlled PLL Synthesizer
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: Channels 42/45 (638 - 662MHz)
- Approx. Working Range: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Overall Frequency Response: 40Hz - 18kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 60dB (A-Weighted)
- # Of Channels: 188
- Type of Output(s): 1/8" (3.5mm) Mini Output
- Headphone Monitoring: 3.5mm (1/8") Mini-Plug, unbalanced with Variable Level
- Power Requirements: 3VDC (2 AA-Size alkaline batteries)
- Battery Type/Approx. Life: Two AA Batteries, Up to 8 Hours
- Display: LCD Display
- Mounting Options: Camera / Belt / Mic Stand Mountable
- Antenna Type: (2) 1/4 Wave Wire
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 2.48 x 4.11 x 0.86" (63 x 104.5 x 22mm)
- Weight: 5.1 oz (145g) (with Battery)
Sony URX-P2 Portable Wireless Microphone Receiver (42/44)