TOP SELLING WIRELESS AUDIO SYSTEMS
DPI IHB613B High Quality Audio CD Micro System with Bluetooth and FM
$ 86.62 Original Price$ 99.99
Free Shipping | In Stock
Pyle Premier PDWM3400 Wireless Microphone System
$ 115.86 Original Price$ 288.99
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Sony UTX-P1 Wireless Plug-in Transmitter (42/44 - 638 to 662MHz)
Highlights for Sony UTX-P1 Wireless Plug-in Transmitter (42/44 - 638 to 662MHz)
The Sony UTX-P1 plug-in transmitters is designed for use with the Sony UWP wireless microphone system. The transmitter features a mic and line-level switch for standard wired microphones line-level sources. Selectable output power provides a choice between 5mW output, which is suitable for simultaneous multi-channel operation or 30mW output for long distance transmission. Like the receiver, the transmitter also features 188 selectable UHF frequencies and operates for up to 8 hours on two-AA size alkaline batteries. A comprehensive LCD display provides frequency, channel power status and much more.
Improved All Metal Construction
The transmitter and receiver both feature metal construction for maximum durability on the road.
Mic and Line Input Switch
The transmitters feature microphone and line level switching for transmitting microphones or line level signal sources.
UHF Synthesized Frequencies
Both transmitter and receiver provide 188 user selectable frequencies, providing plenty of options when interference is present.
Selectable RF Output
The transmitter allows selection between 5mW output power and 30mW output. 5mW is suitable for indoor, simultaneous multi-channel operation while 30mW is intended for outdoor, long-range use.
Both transmitter and receiver feature a comprehensive LED display providing channel and frequency information, battery life, total usage time and more.
- Selectable Mic/Line Input
- Robust Metal Chassis
- Type of Transmitter: Crystal-Controlled UHF PLL-Synthesized Plug-in Transmitter
- # Of Channels: 188
- Type of Input Connector: Mic/Line Switchable 3-pin XLR male
- Type of Microphone: No
- Polar Pattern: Not Applicable
- Interchangeable Mic Heads: Not Applicable
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 18kHz
- Battery Type/Approx. Life: Two AA Batteries, Up to 8 Hours
- Mute Switch: No
- Level Control: Microphone level control
- Antenna Type: (2) 1/4 Wave Wire
- Display: LCD Display
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 2.48 x 4.11 x 0.86" (63 x 104.5 x 22mm)
- Weight: 5.1 oz. (145g) (with Battery)