Product Information for Sony URXM2/3032 Tuner Module for MB806A Tuner Base
Highlights for Sony URXM2/3032 Tuner Module for MB806A Tuner Base
The Sony URX-M2 Tuner Module is a wireless microphone UHF receiver, specifically designed to install into Sony tuner bases. Among some of the compatible tuner bases are the MB-X6 and MB806A, and SRP-X700P, SRP-X500P, SRP-X351P powered mixer units.
The URX-M2 is specifically designed for direct integration with the MB806A multiple tuner base (accommodates up to 6), SRP-X700P and SRP-X351P mixer/amplifier units.
PLL synthesized UHF technology provides up to 188 user selectable frequencies.
The LCD display provides channel and frequency information and more.
- Channels 30/32 (566 to 590 MHz)
- Type of Receiver: Modular Tuner for MB806A Tuner Base
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 30/32 (566 to 590 MHz)
- Approx. Working Range: 400'
- Overall Frequency Response: 100 - 15kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: +60 dB (A weighted)
- # Of Channels: 188
- Type of Outputs: MB806A Tuner - 6 Individual Balanced XLR Outputs and 1 Balanced XLR 'Mix' Output (switchable mic/line)
- Headphone Monitoring: No
- Power Requirements: AC 120v
- Battery Type/Approx. Life: Not Applicable, Unit Does NOT Operate on Batteries
- Display: LCD Display Found on Each Optional WRU806A Wireless Receiver Modules
- Mounting Options: MB806A Tuner - Rack/Table Top Mount
- Antenna Type: Passive Antennas with BNC-R Type Connectors
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 2.23 x 1.0 x 4.76" (56.6 x 25.5 x 121mm)
- Weight: 5.3 oz (150g)