Cipher Labs 8000 Series Mobile Computer - Pocket Size, Linear Imager Scanner, IrDA Port, 2MB, 21 Key, Lithium-Ion, CD, App Gen
$ 332.81 $ 540.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Safco Tall Recycling Receptacle for Cans, Round, Steel, 20 gal, Recycling Blue
$ 71.84 $ 128.00
Product Information for Sony UTX-B2 Bodypack Transmitter for UWP Series Wireless Microphone Systems Frequency Group 42/44 (638 to 662MHz)
Highlights for Sony UTX-B2 Bodypack Transmitter for UWP Series Wireless Microphone Systems Frequency Group 42/44 (638 to 662MHz)
The Sony UTX-B2 is a wireless body-pack transmitter for the UWP series wireless microphone system. Users are able to choose from 5mW output, which is suitable for simultaneous multi-channel operation or 30mW output for long distance transmission. The transmitter features selectable RF-output level providing added signal strength at long range. The body-pack transmitter features 188 selectable UHF frequencies and operates up to 10 hours on two-AA size alkaline batteries (10mW output power). An LCD display and a 3.5mm input jack is switchable between mic and line level signals.
UHF Synthesized Frequencies
188 user selectable frequencies provide plenty of options when interference is present.
Selectable RF Output
The transmitter allows selection between 5mW output power and 30mW output. 5mW is suitable for indoor, simultaneous multi-channel operation while 30mW is intended for outdoor, long-range use.
A comprehensive LCD display provides channel and frequency information, battery life, total usage time and more.
- Frequency Group 42/44 (638 to 662MHz)
- Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- Mic & Line Switchable Input
- LCD Display
- 5mW and 30mW Switchable Output
- AA Battery Powered x2
- Type of Transmitter: Crystal-Controlled UHF PLL-Synthesized Body Pack Transmitter
- # Of Channels: 188
- Type of Input Connector: Mini Microphone Connector (3.5mm)
- Type of Microphone: Omnidirectional Lavalier
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Interchangeable Mic Heads: compatible with Sony lavalier and headworn microphones featuring 3.5mm mini connection
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 18kHz
- Battery Type/Approx. Life: Single AA-Size (LR6) Alkaline Battery, Up to 10 Hours
- Mute Switch: No
- Level Control: Microphone level control
- Antenna Type: Miniature 1/4 Wave Length Helical Antenna
- Display: LCD Display
- Dimensions: 2.48 X 0.49 X 0.73" (63 x 12.5 x 18.7mm) WxHxD
- Weight: Approximately: 5.1 oz. (145 g) (with Battery)