- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Revolabs 01-HDEXEC-NM Executive HD 8-Channel Wireless Microphone System, No Microphones
Highlights for Revolabs 01-HDEXEC-NM Executive HD 8-Channel Wireless Microphone System, No Microphones
The Revolabs Executive HD Wireless Microphone System is best suited for permanently installed Audio/Visual systems. This microphone system provides high quality, superior performance and maximum flexibility in designing the best audio system possible.
The Executive HD Wireless Microphone System provides the sound fidelity of wired microphones with the added appeal of a versatile wireless set-up. CD quality 50Hz-20kHz frequency response is a key reason for the improved audio performance. With an optimized speech codec, the rack mountable Revolabs system handles live sound, voice reinforcement and wideband video- or audio- conferencing applications superbly.
Systems integrators will love the ease of installation of the Executive HD System due to the LCD display and the HD Control Panel software. The Windows-based HD Control Panel software allows the AV/IT specialist to access control setting and real-time status of all of the Revolabs HD Systems on a connected network from a single PC software program with graphical user interface. The Executive HD System configuration settings can all be monitored and modified via the HD Control Panel, as well as the type, versions and mute and battery status of the HD Wireless Microphones. The firmware of the HD Systems and each HD Wireless Microphone can be upgraded through the HD Control Panel software. Purchasing the Gold or Silver Service Plan guarantees that you will receive the latest and greatest software enhancements free-of-charge.
Features that are trademarks of the Solo Executive line have been continued in the Executive HD series. The line offers 128-bit encryption for secure discussion of confidential information; up to eight hour talk time for each microphone after a full charge; with 75 percent recharge in just 45 minutes; and multiple types of microphones (ordered separately).
- 8 Channel
- System expandable up to a total of 24 mics
- 1 x 8 Channel Rack Base
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x 8-Channel Charger
- 1 x System Manual
- 50-20,000 Hz
- Selectable 50-12,000 Hz mode
8 channels per system
- North America 32 channels maximum (4 systems)
- International 40 channels maximum (5 systems)
- North America 1.92 to 1.93 GHz (UPCS North America)
- International 1.88 to 1.90 GHz (DECT EU)
- 100’ (30 meters) approx. (no obstructions)
- Out-of-range alarm
Executive HD Base Station Dimensions
- 16.9” (43.03 cm) x 8.0” (20.32 cm) x 1.7” (4.42 cm)
- 2.9 lbs (1.31 kg)
Executive HD Base Station Power Requirements
- 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz, 15W (Universal Inputs)
HD Charger Base Dimensions
- 8.3” (21.1 cm) x 4.3” (10.9 cm) x 1.0” (2.56 cm)
- 1.1 lb (.49 kg)
HD Charger Base Connectors
- USB port
- DC power input port
- Proprietary 4 pin microphone charge jacks
HD Charger Base Power Requirements
- Lithium Polymer Up to 8 hours of talk time
- Charge Time 2 hours
- 128-bit proprietary (per microphone channel)
- Temperature: 40° to 100° F (5° to 40° C) operating
- Humidity: 20% to 85%