Product Information for B+B SmartWorx Airborne APXG-Q5420 IEEE 802.11b/g 54 Mbps Wireless Access Point
Highlights for B+B SmartWorx Airborne APXG-Q5420 IEEE 802.11b/g 54 Mbps Wireless Access Point
- Wireless Transmission Speed:54 Mbps
- Form Factor:Desktop
For industrial grade 802.11b/g wireless serial to ethernet converters, access points and Ethernet bridges and adapters, Quatech's Airborne product family is the industry leader.
Airborne is a family of fully integrated 802.11b/g wireless LAN bridge, serial device server, and access point products designed specifically to provide wireless LAN and Internet connectivity to industrial, scientific, medical and automotive applications. The highly integrated hardware and software enables plug-and-play capability, significantly reducing the complexity of wireless system deployment and network connectivity.
- Ethernet Port: Yes
- Fast Ethernet Port: Yes
- Gigabit Ethernet Port: No
- 10Gigabit Ethernet Port: No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Product Type: Wireless Access Point
- Manufacturer Part Number: APXG-Q5420
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.bb-elec.com
- Manufacturer: B&B Electronics Mfg. Co
- Product Model: APXG-Q5420
- Product Name: Airborne APXG-Q5420 Wireless Access Point
- Product Line: Airborne
- Brand Name: B&B
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority:
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Height: 1.2"
- Width: 4.7"
- Depth: 4.7"
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 54 Mbps
- Wi-Fi Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g
- ISM Band: Yes
- UNII Band: No
- ISM Minimum Frequency: 2.40 GHz
- ISM Maximum Frequency: 2.48 GHz
- Number of Antennas: 2
- Antenna Gain: 3 dBi
- Antenna Type: Omnidirectional Antenna
- Limited Warranty: 5 Year