Highlights for Cisco Aironet 1310 Outdoor Access Point/bridge
- Wireless Transmission Speed:54 Mbps
- Form Factor:Wall-mountable
The Cisco Aironet 1300 Series Outdoor Access Point/Bridge is an 802.11g access point and bridge that provides high-speed and cost-effective wireless connectivity between multiple fixed or mobile networks and client server. Building a metropolitan-area wireless infrastructure with the Cisco Aironet 1300 Series provides deployment personnel with a flexible, easy-to-use solution that meets the security requirements of wide-area networking professionals. The Cisco Aironet 1300 Series supports the 802.11g standard that provides up to 54-Mbps data transfer rates with a proven, secure technology while maintaining full backward compatibility with legacy 802.11b devices. Cisco Systems makes the maintenance and installation of the Cisco Aironet 1300 Series easy by integrating it with the wired network via the Cisco Structured Wireless-Area Network (SWAN) solution. With the help of the Cisco IOS operating system, the Cisco Aironet 1300 Series provides advanced features such as Fast Secure Roaming, quality of service (QoS), and VLANs. The flexibility of the Cisco Aironet 1300 Series allows it to operate as a wireless bridge, access point, or a workgroup bridge.
- DHCP support.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- Load balancing.
- VLAN support.
- Approximate Dimensions (WxDxH): 8 in x 8.1 in x 3.1 in.
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, SNMP 2, Telnet, HTTP.
- Form Factor: External.
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless.
- Data Transfer Rate: 54 Mbps.
- Line Coding Format: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, 64 QAM, BPSK, QPSK, 16 QAM.
- Spread Spectrum Method: OFDM, DSSS.
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz.
- Status Indicators Link: activity, status.
- Encryption Algorithm: LEAP, TLS, PEAP, TTLS, WPA.
- Authentication Method: RADIUS.
- Interfaces 1 x network - Radio-Ethernet - RP-TNC.
- 1 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45.
- 1 x network - console.
- MTBF 132,000 hour(s).
- Compliant Standards: FCC.
- Power Device: Power injector - external.
- Min Operating Temperature -22 °F.
- Max Operating Temperature 131 °F.
- Humidity Range Operating 0 - 100%.
- Max Altitude Operating 13780 ft.
Cisco Aironet 1310 Outdoor Access Point/bridge