Highlights for Cisco Aironet 1242ag - Wireless Access Point
- Wireless Transmission Speed:108Mbps
- Wireless Technology:IEEE 802.11a/b/g
- Interfaces/Ports:1 x RJ-45 10/100Base-TX Auto-sensing LAN
- Form Factor:Wall-mountable
Cisco Aironet 1240AG Series IEEE 802.11a/b/g access points deliver the versatility, high capacity, security, and enterprise-class features demanded by WLAN customers. It is designed specifically for challenging RF environments such as factories, warehouses, and large retail establishments that require the antenna versatility associated with connectorized antennas, a rugged metal enclosure, and a broad operating temperature range. The Cisco Aironet 1240AG Series provides local as well as inline power, including support for IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE). The Cisco Aironet 1240AG Series offers link role flexibility providing both access point and bridge function on the same platform. Link role flexibility allows the radios to be individually configured as an access point, repeater, root bridge, non-root bridge, or workgroup bridge, enabling a broad array of applications. The Cisco Aironet 1240AG Series hardware-accelerated AES encryption supports enterprise-class, government-grade secure encryption over the WLAN without compromising performance. IEEE 802.1X authentication helps to ensure that only authorized users are allowed on the network. Backward compatibility and support for WPA client devices running TKIP, the RC4 encryption algorithm is also supported by the Cisco Aironet 1240AG Series.
- Ensures interoperability between Wi-Fi-certified WLAN devices from different manufacturers
- The Cisco Aironet 1240AG Series hardware-accelerated AES encryption supports enterprise-class
- Backward compatibility and support for WPA client devices running TKIP
- Enclosure Type: External .
- Approximate Dimensions (WxDxH): 6.6 in x 8.5 in x 1.1 in.
- Approximate Weight: 2 lbs.
- RAM Installed ( Max ): 32 MB.
- Flash Memory Installed (Max): 16 MB flash.
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP, Telnet, HTTP, HTTPS.
- Features: Uplink, auto-sensing per device, power over Ethernet (PoE), BOOTP support, Intrusion Detection System (IDS), Intrusion Prevention System (IPS).
- Power: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz ).
Cisco Aironet 1242ag - Wireless Access Point