Highlights for Cisco Aironet 1130AG 108Mbps IEEE 802.11a/b/g 32MB RAM Wireless Access Point
- Wireless Transmission Speed:108Mbps
- Wireless Technology:IEEE 802.11a/b/g
- Interfaces/Ports:1 x RJ-45 10/100Base-T Auto-sensing LAN
Cisco Aironet 1130AG Series IEEE 802.11a/b/g access points provide high-capacity, high-security, enterprise-class features an unobtrusive, office-class design, delivering WLAN access with the lowest total cost of ownership. With high-performing dual IEEE 802.11a and 802.11g radios, the Cisco Aironet 1130AG Series provides a combined capacity of up to 108 Mbps to meet the needs of growing WLANs. Hardware-assisted Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) or temporal key integrity protocol (TKIP) encryption provides uncompromised support for interoperable IEEE 802.11i, Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2) or WPA security. The Cisco Aironet 1130AG Series uses radio and network management features for simplified deployment, along with built-in omnidirectional antennas that provide robust and predictable WLAN coverage for offices and similar RF environments. The competitively priced Cisco Aironet 1130AG Series is ready to install and easy to manage, reducing the cost of deployment and ongoing maintenance. The Cisco Aironet 1130AG Series is available in two versions: unified or autonomous.
- Built-in antennas provide omnidirectional coverage
- A multipurpose mounting bracket easily secures Cisco Aironet 1130AG Series access points to ceilings and walls.
- Enclosure Type: External .
- Approximate Dimensions (WxDxH): 7.5 in x 1.3 in x 7.5 in .
- RAM Installed ( Max ): 32 MB.
- Flash Memory Installed (Max): 16 MB flash.
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP, Telnet, HTTP, HTTPS.
- Features: Uplink, auto-sensing per device, power over Ethernet (PoE), BOOTP support.
- Power: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz ).
Cisco Aironet 1130AG 108Mbps IEEE 802.11a/b/g 32MB RAM Wireless Access Point