Product Information for Transition Networks N-FXE-LC-02 Fast Ethernet Card
Highlights for Transition Networks N-FXE-LC-02 Fast Ethernet Card
- Host Interface:PCI Express x1
N-FXE-xx-02 is a Fiber Fast Ethernet to PCI-Express (PCIe) bus adapter that fully complies with all IEEE 802.3u and 100Base-FX standards. It provides up to 200Mbps full-duplex bandwidth capacity to support high-end systems. In addition, with advanced functions like VLAN filtering packet processing, the adapter provides added performance, flexible configuration and secure networking to users in a standards-based environment.
The PCI-Express (PCIe) design gives you the maximum possible bandwidth and bus efficiency, along with low power consumption.
For users equipped with PCI-Express systems, N-FXE-xx-02 provides the ability to easily build or connect to the Fast Ethernet fiber networks.
- Host Interface: PCI Express x1
- Interfaces/Ports: 1 x RJ-45 Network
- Number of Ports: 1
- Product Type: Fast Ethernet Card
- Manufacturer Part Number: N-FXE-LC-02
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.transition.com
- Manufacturer: Transition Networks, Inc
- Product Model: N-FXE-LC-02
- Product Name: N-FXE-LC-02 Fast Ethernet Card
- Brand Name: Transition Networks
Media & Performance
- N-FXE-LC-02 Fast Ethernet Card
- Low-Profile Bracket
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority
Network & Communication
- Network Technology: 100Base-FX
- Form Factor: Internal
- Height: 2.7"
- Width: 4.3"
- Card Height: Low-profile
Processor & Chipset
Management & Protocols
- Standard Warranty: Lifetime