- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING WIRED NETWORK ADAPTERS
AddOn 1 Gigabit Ethernet NIC Card w/1 Port 1Gbase-TX RJ45 PCI 32Bit
$ 15.66 $ 20.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Lenovo ThinkServer I350-T2 PCIe 1 Gb 2-Port Base-T Ethernet Adapter by Intel
$ 176.17 $ 189.00
Product Information for Transition Networks N-FXE-SC-02 Fiber Optic Card
Highlights for Transition Networks N-FXE-SC-02 Fiber Optic Card
- Host Interface:PCI Express x1
N-FXE-xx-02 is a Fiber Fast Ethernet to PCI-Express (PCIe) bus adapter that fully complies with all IEEE 802.3u and 100Base-FX standards. It provides up to 200Mbps full-duplex bandwidth capacity to support high-end systems. In addition, with advanced functions like VLAN filtering packet processing, the adapter provides added performance, flexible configuration and secure networking to users in a standards-based environment.
The PCI-Express (PCIe) design gives you the maximum possible bandwidth and bus efficiency, along with low power consumption.
For users equipped with PCI-Express systems, N-FXE-xx-02 provides the ability to easily build or connect to the Fast Ethernet fiber networks.
- Host Interface: PCI Express x1
- Interfaces/Ports: 1 x SC Network
- Number of Ports: 1
- Product Type: Fiber Optic Card
- Manufacturer Part Number: N-FXE-SC-02
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.transition.com
- Manufacturer: Transition Networks, Inc
- Product Model: N-FXE-SC-02
- Product Name: N-FXE-SC-02 Fiber Optic Card
- Brand Name: Transition Networks
Media & Performance
- N-FXE-SC-02 Fiber Optic Card
- Low-Profile Bracket
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority
Network & Communication
- Network Technology: 100Base-FX
- Form Factor: Internal
- Card Height: Low-profile
Processor & Chipset
Management & Protocols
- Standard Warranty: Lifetime