Product Information for HP Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 562FLR-SFP+ Adapter
Highlights for HP Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 562FLR-SFP+ Adapter
- Host Interface:PCI Express 3.0 x8
The HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 562FLR-SFP+ adapter, featuring the next generation of 10Gb Ethernet integration offering a single chip solution on a FlexibleLOM form factor, further reducing power requirements for 2 ports of 10Gb Ethernet. It is designed for use with HPE ProLiant Gen8 Rack and Scale-Out servers.
The HPE 562FLR dual-port design is ideal for high performance computing, server virtualization, security, server consolidation, and other applications requiring highest throughput. The total aggregate throughput of 20Gb meets the needs for customers desiring highest bandwidth.
The HPE 562FLR supports SR-IOV and enterprise class features such as Receive Side Scaling (RSS), Jumbo frames, PXE boot, Checksum and segmentation offload, and time stamping (IEEE 1588) along with virtualization features such as VMware NetQueue, Microsoft VMQ and Intel Virtualization Technology for Connectivity (VT-c).
- Host Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x8
- Total Number of Ports: 2
- Product Type: 10Gigabit Ethernet Card
- Manufacturer Part Number: 727054-B21
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hpe.com
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Product Model: 562FLR-SFP+
- Product Name: Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 562FLR-SFP+ Adapter
- Brand Name: HP
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP+
Media & Performance
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
Network & Communication
- Network Technology: 10GBase-X
- Form Factor: FlexibleLOM
Additional Product Specifications
- Full Product Specifications: Click to view