Product Information for Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-DA4
Highlights for Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-DA4
- Host Interface:PCI Express 3.0 x8
Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapters X710
Intel continues its history of Ethernet leadership by introducing the latest 10 gigabit family of adapters, powered by the Intel® Ethernet Controller X710.
The Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710 family addresses the demanding needs of the next-generation agile data center by providing unmatched features for virtualization, flexibility for LAN and SAN networking, and proven reliable performance.
The family of adapters delivers superior performance up to 80 Gb/s (40 Gb/s Tx; 40 Gb/s Rx) bidirectional throughput (quad-port adapter required) in a PCI Express v3.0 x8 slot.
- Host Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x8
- Total Number of Ports: 4
- Product Type: 10Gigabit Ethernet Card
- Manufacturer Part Number: X710DA4G2P5
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.intel.com
- Packaged Quantity: 1
- Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
- Product Model: X710-DA4
- Product Name: Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-DA4
- Package Type: OEM
- Product Series: X710
- Brand Name: Intel
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP+
Media & Performance
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority
Network & Communication
- Network Technology: 10GBase-X
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Height: 4.4"
- Depth: 6.6"
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Additional Product Specifications
- Full Product Specifications: Click to view