Product Information for Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx EN Programmable Adapter Card
Highlights for Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx EN Programmable Adapter Card
- Host Interface:PCI Express 3.0 x8
Mellanox programmable adapters integrate Mellanox best-in-class network controllers with an advanced FPGA on board, introducing a true open platform for development and deployment of customized network applications while taking advantage of Mellanox network controller's hardware-based I/O isolation, unmatched scalability and efficiency.
The ConnectX-4 Lx EN Programmable adapter can be used to accelerate security applications, Deep Packet Inspection, Compression/Decompression and many other functions that require data acceleration engines to improve performance in modern data centers, private and public clouds, Web 2.0 infrastructures, telecommunications, and high-performance computing applications.
The ConnectX-4 Lx EN Programmable adapter natively offers industry-leading technologies, such as hardware support for RDMA over Converged Ethernet, Ethernet stateless offload engines, Overlay Networks, and GPUDirect®. The addition of the FPGA on board provides users with maximum flexibility to offload CPU utilization by migrating portions of their data processing logic to the FPGA.
- Product Type: 40Gigabit Ethernet Card
- Manufacturer Part Number: MCX4732A-BCAT
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.mellanox.com
- Manufacturer: Mellanox Technologies Ltd
- Product Name: ConnectX-4 Lx EN Programmable Adapter Card
- Product Line: ConnectX-4 EN
- Brand Name: Mellanox
- Host Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x8
- Total Number of Ports: 1
- Expansion Slot Type: QSFP
Media & Performance
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Device Supported: Server
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS-6
Network & Communication
- Network Technology: 40GBase-X
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Height: 3.2"
- Width: 6.6"
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year