- Learn More
Product Information for Asus Wireless AC1300 PCIe 2.4GHz Adapter
Highlights for Asus Wireless AC1300 PCIe 2.4GHz Adapter
- Interface: PCI Express
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- Antenna: 4 x R SMA Antenna
Dual-Band AC3100 Wireless PCIe Adapter
- Instantly upgrade your desktop to dual-band 4x4 AC3100 Wi-Fi with speeds up to 2100Mbps (5GHz band) and 1000Mbps (2.4GHz band).
- 60% faster Wi-Fi with better coverage than 3x3 AC adapters.
- External magnetic antenna base allows flexible antenna placement for the best reception.
- Custom heatsink ensures non-stop operation for improved stability and reliability.
ASUS PCE-AC88 is a dual-band AC3100 4x4 Wi-Fi PCI Express (PCIe) adapter for desktop PCs. Its NitroQAM (1024-QAM) technology delivers combined wireless speeds of up to 2100Mbps on the 5GHz band and 1000Mbps on the 2.4GHz band — 60% faster than 3x3 adapters, ensuring smooth streaming and low-latency online gaming1. It’s the first 4x4 802.11ac PCIe adapter on the market, giving you improved Wi-Fi reception and — when paired with a 4x4 router — the full performance potential of 4x4 Wi-Fi.
Enjoy 60% faster Wi-Fi on your desktop
NitroQAM (1024-QAM) technology gives PCE-AC88 Wi-Fi speeds of up to 2100Mbps (5GHz) and 1000Mbps (2.4GHz), so you can enjoy smooth streaming and low-latency online gaming on your desktop PC.
Unrivaled Wi-Fi reception with the first ever 4x4 adapter
With a four-transmit, four-receive (4x4) antenna design, Wi-Fi range and signal stability are improved dramatically for faster, clearer and stronger Wi-Fi. PCE-AC88 pushes your desktop’s Wi-Fi reception to higher level, and allows you to unlock the full potential of your 4x4 router.
Flexible antenna placement
PCE-AC88 includes extension cables for its detachable antennas, plus a magnetized antenna base that can be attached to any suitable surface – horizontal or vertical. This makes it incredibly easy to find the best antenna location for optimum signal quality.
Custom heatsink for best stability
The stylish, customized heatsink is crafted for non-stop operation, giving you improved stability and reliability for connections when running bandwidth-intensive network tasks in hot environments.
- PCI Express
- 4 x R SMA Antenna
- 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- 11 for N. America, 13 Europe (ETSI)
- AC3100 ultimate AC performance: 1000+2167 Mbps
- 802.11 b/g/n/ac: downlink up to 1000 Mbps, uplink up to 1000 Mbps (20/40MHz)
- 802.11 a/n/ac: downlink up to 2167 Mbps, uplink up to 2167 Mbps (20/40/80MHz)
- ac mode: 18 ~21.5 dBm
- b mode: 24 dBm
- g mode: 22.5 ~24 dBm
- n mode: 21 ~24 dBm
- a/n mode: 19.5 ~24 dBm
- Wireless setting
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C ( °F to ºF)
- Storage Temperature: -20 ° to 65 ° C ( °F to °F)
- Operating Humidity: 10 % to 90 % (Non-condensing)
- Storage Humidity: 10 % to 90 % (Non-condensing)
- Windows 10
- Windows 7