Product Information for StarTech 4-Port PCI Express Gigabit Network Adapter Card - Quad-Port PCIe Gigabit NIC
Highlights for StarTech 4-Port PCI Express Gigabit Network Adapter Card - Quad-Port PCIe Gigabit NIC
- Host Interface:PCI Express x4
Add four Gigabit Ethernet ports to a client, server or workstation through a PCI Express slot - Now you can add four separate Gigabit network ports to your client, server or workstation through just one PCI Express slot, to provide connectivity to multiple networks without draining your budget. Reliable connectivity to multiple networks This 4-port network card delivers powerful connectivity for your business, corporate or government office environment, with support for high-performance, 4-channel networking and a maximum throughput of up to 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total). The network adapter card features the Realtek RTL8111G chipset, which is designed to deliver the performance and enhanced capabilities you need for reliable network connections to your server or computer. A versatile and cost-effective solution This versatile quad-port network card is ideal for many business applications requiring upgrades to servers or workstations, adding feature-rich Gigabit networking with four independent ports. Compatible with a broad range of operating systems, this cost-effective PCIe Gigabit NIC is suitable for many SMB and Enterprise applications such as virtualized environments that require multiple NICs (check your VM software for chipset compatibility).
- Manufacturer StarTech.com
- Manufacturer Part Number ST1000SPEX43
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.startech.com
- Brand Name StarTech.com
- Product Name 4-Port PCI Express Gigabit Network Adapter Card - Quad-Port PCIe Gigabit NIC
- Packaged Quantity 1
- Product Type Gigabit Ethernet Card
- Host Interface PCI Express x4
- Total Number of Ports 4
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 4
Media & Performance
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
Network & Communication
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Form Factor Plug-in Card
- Height 0.1"
- Width 4"
- Depth 5.4"
- Weight (Approximate) 3.53 oz
- Device Supported Server
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority
- Limited Warranty 2 Year