Product Information for Transition Networks N-GSX-LC-03 Gigabit Ethernet Card
Highlights for Transition Networks N-GSX-LC-03 Gigabit Ethernet Card
- Host Interface:PCI 2.2
This Gigabit Ethernet Network Interface Card (NIC) provides a 1000Base-SX or -LX fiber port, delivering fiber optic connectivity to desktops and servers in fiber rich LAN environments. The NIC includes both the standard and the low profile brackets, driver support for today's most popular operating systems, and PCI 2.2 plug-and-play capability, installation is a breeze in virtually any workstation in your network. The N-GxX-xC-03 is a fiber Gigabit Ethernet to 64 bit PCI-X bus adapter that fully complies with all IEEE 802.3z and 1000Base-SX/LX standards. It provides up to 2000Mbps of bandwidth (full duplex) capacity to support high-end servers. In addition, advanced functions like VLAN filtering packet processing, provides added performance, flexible configuration, and secure networking for users in a standard based environments. Two LED indicators (LINK/ACT and FDX) on the bracket will help to oversee the board link, activities, and full-duplex status.
- Host Interface: PCI 2.2
- Total Number of Ports: 1
- Product Type: Gigabit Ethernet Card
- Manufacturer Part Number: N-GSX-LC-03
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.transition.com
- Manufacturer: Transition Networks, Inc
- Product Model: N-GSX-LC-03
- Product Name: N-GSX-LC-03 Gigabit Ethernet Card
- Brand Name: Transition Networks
Media & Performance
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- N-GSX-LC-03 Gigabit Ethernet Card
- Standard/Low Profile Brackets
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority
Network & Communication
- Network Technology: 1000Base-SX
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Height: 0.9"
- Width: 2.2"
- Depth: 6.5"
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Additional Product Specifications
- Full Product Specifications: Click to view