Product Information for HP Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366T Adapter
Highlights for HP Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366T Adapter
- Host Interface:PCI Express 2.1 x4
The HP Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366T Adapter features the next generation of Ethernet integration offering in a single chip solution, further reducing power requirements for 4 ports of 1Gb Ethernet. The HP 366T is PCI Express 2.1 x4 based on the latest Intel® Ethernet Controller I350 designed for use with select HP ProLiant Gen9 rack, tower and density optimized servers.
- 4-port PCIe 2.1, x4 lane 1Gb Stand-up adapter based on Intel® Ethernet Controller I350 for select HP ProLiant Gen9 Rack, Tower and Density Optimized servers.
- New I/O technologies increase performance and reduce system power and I/O latency.
- Optimized for virtualization with Microsoft VMQ, VMware NetQueue, and Linux environments.
New Levels of Performance and Power Management in a 1GbE Card for HP ProLiant Gen9 DL/ML/XL Servers.
New fully integrated (bridgeless) Intel® Ethernet I350 Controller, optimized for the new Integrated I/O and Data Direct I/O technologies.
Quad port bandwidth, Gigabit PCI Express 2.1 NIC, with full height or low profile brackets.
New I/O technologies reduce system power, increases I/O performance and reduces I/O latency.
Media & Performance
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority
Network & Communication
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Weight (Approximate): 1 lb
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 8.3"
- Depth: 9.8"
Additional Product Specifications
- Full Product Specifications: Click to view
- Host Interface: PCI Express 2.1 x4
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 4
- Total Number of Ports: 4
- Product Type: Gigabit Ethernet Card
- Manufacturer Part Number: 811546-B21
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Product Model: 366T
- Product Name: Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366T Adapter
- Brand Name: HP
Media & Performance