Product Information for Lava Computer Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Simultaneous Charging (SimulCharge) for Samsung Tablets
Highlights for Lava Computer Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Simultaneous Charging (SimulCharge) for Samsung Tablets
- Host Interface:USB
This LAVA produced Samsung accessory allows for simultaneous tablet charging, wired Ethernet and Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability with select Samsung tablets. The STS-PE with its PoE capability allows the tablet to be placed farther from its power source. This along with LAVA's SimulCharge technology makes the STS-PE ideal for standalone kiosk and tablet enclosure applications.
Compatible with: (North American firmware)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (8.0", 10.1")
Samsung Galaxy Tab S (8.4", 10.5")
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro (10.1", 12.2")
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro (12.2")
Please see the LAVA web site for the latest tablet compatibility list and country specific issues.
- Operates as USB Host while charging
- Wired Ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX)
- Power-over-Ethernet provides 13.5 watts for tablet charging
- Long 3.3' Tablet to STS-PE connection cable
- Convenient charge mode switch and indicator lights
- Network and USB activity lights
- No tablet rooting required
- Host Interface: USB
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Total Number of Ports: 1
- Product Type: Fast Ethernet Card
- Manufacturer Part Number: STS-PE
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lavalink.com
- Manufacturer: Lava Computer MFG, Inc
- Product Model: STS-PE
- Product Name: ST S-PE: Simulcharge PoE Adapter for Samsung Tablets
- Brand Name: Lava Computer
Media & Performance
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
Country of Origin
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority
Network & Communication
- Network Technology: 10/100Base-TX
- Weight (Approximate): 4.30 oz
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 3.8"
- Depth: 3.3"
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
Additional Product Specifications