Highlights for Microsoft Windows 7 Professional - Upgrade
- License Type:Upgrade Package
- License Quantity:1 PC
With Windows 7 Professional, fewer walls stand between you and your success. You can run many Windows XP
productivity programs in Windows XP Mode and recover data easily with automatic backups to your home
or business network. You can also connect to company networks effortlessly and more securely with
Domain Join. With all the exciting entertainment features of Windows Home Premium, itís a great choice
for home and for business.
Easier to useSimplify your PC with new navigation features like Aero Shake, Jump Lists, and Snap.
Customize Windows to look and feel the way you like by changing themes and taskbar programs.
Setting up a home network and connecting to printers and devices is easier than ever.
Windows 7 Home Premium supports the latest hardware and software.
It's faster and more flexibleDesigned to make your PC sleep and resume quicker.
Takes full advantage of 64-bit PC hardware and memory.
Connecting to wireless networks is fast and easy.
Best PC entertainment experienceWatch, pause, rewind, and record TV with Windows Media Center.
Watch your favorite DVD movies.
Includes integrated video and Dolby audio codecs.
Windows 7 system requirements
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Additional requirements to use certain features:
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional hardware.
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
- Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- BitLocker requires Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
- BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
- Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM, an additional 15 GB of available hard disk space, and a processor capable of hardware virtualization with Intel VT or AMD-V turned on
sound require audio output
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional - Upgrade
Upgrade Package - 1 PC - Retail - PC - English