TOP SELLING WII U GAMES
Product Information for Electronic Arts FIFA SOCCER 13
Highlights for Electronic Arts FIFA SOCCER 13
Now with FIFA 13, no two matches are ever the same
Winner of the E3 Game Critics award for "Best Sports Game", FIFA 13 captures the unpredictability of real-world soccer. No two matches are ever the same. The game features breakthrough gameplay innovations that create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch and deliver freedom and creativity in attack, as well as engaging online features and live services.
FIFA SOCCER 13 captures all the drama and unpredictability of real-world soccer, and is driven by five game-changing innovations which revolutionize artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and physical play.
1st Touch Control:
- The way players control the ball has been transformed, eliminating near-perfect touch for every player on the pitch, and creating more opportunities for defenders to win back possession.
- Poor passes are harder to control, enabling defenders to capitalize on errant balls and poor touches.
- Factors such as defensive pressure, trajectory of the ball, and velocity of the pass all factor into a player's success.
- The most sophisticated artificial intelligence ever achieved infuses players with the ability to analyse space, work harder and smarter to break down the defense, and think two plays ahead.
- Players will make runs that pull defenders out of position and open up passing channels for teammates, and curve, or alter runs to capitalize on openings as they occur.
- Inspired by Lionel Messi, experience the freedom and control to be more creative in attack.
- Face an opponent to threaten attack while moving with the ball in any direction utilizing precise dribble touches to dodge tackles, or turn and shield the ball, holding off defenders for longer stretches.
- With Complete Dribbling it's easier to be more dangerous in 1v1 opportunities.