Highlights for Majesco Phineas & Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff
There's a whole lot of stuff to do during the last week of summer vacation and Phineas and Ferb want to do it all! Join these charismatic brothers of invention as they create, travel and explore in their quest for artifacts to fill out the Museum of Cool. Perry the pet platypus, aka Agent P, has their backs when bumbling villain Dr. Doofenshmirtz unleashes his latest obscure "-inator" devices designed to take over the entire Tri-State area!
General InformationProduct Type: SoftwareManufacturer Part Number: 01801Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.majescoentertainment.comManufacturer: Majesco Holdings, IncProduct Name: Phineas & Ferb: Quest for Cool StuffBrand Name: Majesco
Product InformationPlatform Supported: WiiFeatures:
Software Name: Phineas & Ferb: Quest for Cool StuffSoftware Sub Type: Simulation GameSoftware Main Type: GameESRB Rating: E (Everyone)Rating Descriptor: Mild Cartoon ViolenceGame Expansion Pack: No
- Play as Phineas, Ferb and Perry/Agent P as you interact with characters from the show including Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Candace, Isabella, Buford and Baljeet.
- Experience two unique play mechanics: Exploration Mode: Switch on-the-fly between ambitious innovator Phineas and silent, but stoic "Man of Action" Ferb as you explore their backyard, a lost temple, underwater caverns, and the surface of the moon! Action Mode: Transform Perry from subdued pet mode to super Agent P--jump, run, crouch, slide, hang from ledges, fight robot "inators" and sneak past traps and obstacles in Doofenshmirtz's diabolical lab.
- Build and play in the A.T.T. (All-Terrain Transformatron Vehicle). Upgrade the A.T.T. by assembling new parts like pincers, drills, rocket boosters and headlights that you need to access new areas. Customize the A.T.T to your preference with colors, sounds and decorative parts.
- Unfold an intertwining multi-episode storyline as Phineas and Ferb hunt for lost treasure and travel the world while crime-fighting Agent P embarks on a secret mission to foil Dr. Doofenshmirtz's zany schemes.
- Defeat Dr. Doofenshmirtz's flying Norm Bots and robot hordes including the Patroller, Jumper, Charger and other "get-rid-of-cool-stuff-inators." Avoid Dr. Doofenshmirtz's nasty lab traps: collapsing floors, laser beams and falling boulders!
- Collect silver sprockets then use them to buy spare parts for the A.T.T.
- Swing by Phineas and Ferb's backyard Museum of Cool to access special items and loot you've collected on your adventures. Ferb's Amazing Fun Trinkets include some of the coolest artifacts the boys discover including the lost Atlantis hieroglyph, floating baby head, Meap's Mustache, caveman's first stone wheel, and more.
Majesco Phineas & Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff
Simulation Game - Wii