Product Information for Nintendo The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Highlights for Nintendo The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
A Link to the Future
One of the most storied franchises in history soars to new heights. The Legend of Zelda™: Skyward Sword shakes up the tried-and-true adventure game formula and marks a turning point for the franchise. The introduction of full motion controls to the series enabled by Wii MotionPlus™ technology enhances player movements while offering the most intuitive play control of any game in the series to date.
- Wii Remote Plus controller
- Wii MotionPlus
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword boasts the most realistic sword combat of any game to date, turning every encounter into a challenge of both brains and brawn.
- Wii MotionPlus technology accurately translates the angle of every sword slice, effectively putting Link's blade in the player's hand.
- Analyzing enemy attack and defense tendencies and counteracting with precise swings of the sword provide a satisfying experience that blends puzzle-solving with a new and distinctly unique combat system.
- Explore a massive, multilayered world that seamlessly blends soaring exploration in a sea of clouds with intense ground-based adventuring that blurs the line between the main world and traditional Zelda dungeons.
- Link soars through the skies on the back of a noble bird and dives beneath the clouds to the continent below in an epic quest that lays the foundation for the events in the critically acclaimed The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
- Prepare for intense puzzle-solving as only The Legend of Zelda games can deliver.
- Exploration of the forests, volcanoes and deserts requires players to think on their feet as they solve puzzles, overcome obstacles and escape deadly traps.
- Once they find their way to each dungeon, they are confronted by even more puzzles guarded by fiendish enemies.
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword redefines the traditional Zelda framework and introduces an arsenal of items, upgrades and rewards unlike any game in the franchise to date.
- The adventure guides players into, out of and back to dungeons and areas they've already completed.
- Along the way, Link gathers a massive inventory of peculiar items and resources that can be used to upgrade many of his weapons and equipment.
- A Wii Remote Plus controller or Wii MotionPlus accessory is required to play The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.