Product Information for Nintendo Mario Power Tennis
Highlights for Nintendo Mario Power Tennis
Power up your tennis game!
Game storyline: The stars of the Mushroom Kingdom are gathering for a tennis tournament, and the competition is going to be fierce. Using the Wii Remote, players actually become their Mushroom Kingdom heroes on the tennis courts. Every lob and smash a player makes is translated into motions by their characters on the court.
- Wii Remote
- Nunchuk controller
- With Wii controls, players simply swing the Wii Remote controller to hit forehands and backhands and to apply spin.
- The motion controls open this classic game to new gamers and offers experienced gamers the option to attach a Nunchuk controller for additional precision.
- Players can play as familiar characters from the Mario universe. Every character has a defensive and offensive Power Shot that can send opponents reeling or return out-of-reach balls.
- Players can be as crazy as they like. Play traditional tournaments, or hit the Gimmick Courts for wild matches not possible in the real world.
- This game was originally released for the Nintendo GameCube system. The ability to use Wii controllers has been added to this version.