TOP SELLING WATCHES
Product Information for Casio G-SHOCK GWM500A-1 Wrist Watch
Highlights for Casio G-SHOCK GWM500A-1 Wrist Watch
This self-charging, self-adjusting CASIO® GWM500A-1 G-Shock men's digital watch is powered by the sun and uses atomic timekeeping for instant calibration. Perfect for the busy traveler who works or plays in other countries, it's programmed with stopwatch, countdown timer and alarm functions. Both shock and water resistant, it can operate for approximately 9 months on a full charge without further exposure to light.
- Manual Receive Function
- Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC
- Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, China BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Hourly Time Signal
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"
- Measuring Mode: Elapsed Time, Split Time, 1st-2nd Place Times
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Battery Power Indicator
- Power Saving Function
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery