- Learn More
Product Information for Giant International MS350R Two Way Radio
Highlights for Giant International MS350R Two Way Radio
Display & Graphics
Learn More About Giant International MS350R Two Way Radio
Motorola Talkabout 2-Way Radio Features
How Far can I expect my Radios to Communicate?
The range in real-life conditions can be reduced from maximum range.
The communication range quoted is calculated based on an unobstructed line of sight test under optimum conditions. Actual range will vary depending on terrain and conditions, and is often less than the maximum possible. Your actual range will be limited by several factors including, but not limited to: terrain, weather conditions, electromagnetic interference, and obstructions.
MS350R - Waterproof Radio that fits any environment
Motorola’s Talkabout® MS350R is by no means a fair weather radio. On the contrary, it is a high performance, ultra durable waterproof radio that’s right for the extreme outdoors. With a range of up to 35 miles and packed with every possible radio feature, it’s hard to believe such value at such competitive pricing.
WATERPROOF – SURVIVES WATER DUNKS AND HEAVY DOWNPOURSFishing, kayaking, swimming or simply heading for a great day of fun with family or friends near the water? How about skiing down your favorite ski slope or hunting during that unexpected heavy down pour? The Motorola MS350 2-Way waterproof radio is a must have to ensure you have a reliable means of communication under harsh weather conditions. Don’t worry about transmission failure when it makes contact with water. Its IP671 standard withstands constant submersion of up to 1m for 30 minutes and repels the heaviest of rain droplets.
IT FLOATS – MAKES FOR EASY RECOVERY
If your MS350 radio happens to fall into the water, don’t despair. Through meticulous engineering, the radio floats2 and is visible on the water surface. Once recovered, use your MS350 radio to keep talking and listening.
REPEATER FUNCTION – IMPROVES YOUR COVERAGE BEYOND THE HORIZON
Maximize your camping, sporting or hunting experience by improving your radio transmission coverage3 when talking to family or group members who sometimes wander far beyond the line of sight. Thanks to the built-in repeater channels, the MS350 works well with a local repeater station to carry your signal further. Take advantage of this value-added feature by switching to GMRS4 channels 15R-22R, but don’t forget you’ll need a GMRS license and an accessible repeater station to take advantage of this unique feature.
HEADSET CONNECTOR – USE WITH YOUR FAVORITE MOTOROLA AUDIO ACCESSORIES
Hands-free devices provide you with many advantages, the main ones being discreet communication, sound enhancement in noisy environments, and the ability to multitask. The MS350 waterproof radio is equipped with a headset2 jack connector ready for use with any of your favorite Motorola audio accessories.
NOAA WEATHER CHANNELS
Want to keep in touch with changing weather conditions during your family camping adventure? No need to stop the fun — weather alerts will provide your group with warnings of incoming storms or dangerous conditions. And, by tuning in to one of 7 NOAA5 channels (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) on your MS350, you will always know what to pack with continuous local and regional weather broadcasting.
ERGONOMIC DESIGN – FUNCTIONAL BUT SLEEKDesigned to maximize operator’s productivity, its hourglass shape fits snugly into the palms of your hands reducing fatigue and discomfort typically experienced with the competition’s brand. The non-slip ridges, on its base housing, eliminate annoying hand slips. Although built for function, the MS350 radio boasts a sleek contemporary look that holds its own with any trendsetter.
MS350R includes:• 2 radios
• 2 belt clips
• 1 dual drop-in charger
• 1 charging adaptor
• 2 NiMH rechargeable battery packs
• 1 Emergency Preparedness checklist sheet
• 1 User’s Guide
• 1 Accessories brochure
• Available in yellow and Realtree AP HD(r) Camo Pattern
Motorola Talkabout® MS350R/MS355R Product Video
User Guide and Product Sheet
Motorola Talkabout® 2-Way Radio MS Series User GuideMotorola Talkabout® 2-Way Radio MS Series User Guide - opens PDFUser Manual for MS350R and MS355RView Motorola Talkabout® 2-Way Radio MS Series User Guide - opens PDF | Download Motorola Talkabout® 2-Way Radio MS Series User GuidePDF, 1.09MB, 5 pages
2-Way Radio Accessories Compatibility Chart
Motorola FRS/GMRS 2-Way Radio Accessories Compatibility ChartMotorola FRS/GMRS 2-Way Radio Accessories Compatibility Chart - opens PDF
|Motorola Talkabout 2-Way Radio - MU350R||Motorola Talkabout 2-Way Radio - MS350R||Motorola Talkabout 2-Way Radios - MT352TPR||Motorola Talkabout 2-Way Radios - MT352R||Motorola Talkabout 2-Way Radio - MT350R||Motorola Talkabout 2-Way Radio - MR355R||Motorola Talkabout 2-Way Radio - MR350TPR||Motorola Talkabout 2-Way Radio - MR350R||Motorola Talkabout 2-Way Radio - MJ270R||Motorola Talkabout 2-Way Radio - MH230R||Motorola Talkabout 2 Way Radio MD207R||Motorola Talkabout 2-Way Radio - MD200TPR||Motorola Talkabout 2-Way Radio - MD200R||Motorola Talkabout 2 Way Radio MG160A / MG167A|
- 1 This radio meets IP67 standards. It will withstand submersion of up to 1m for 30 minutes. Radio floats with included NiMH battery. It may not float with some AA batteries. use of headset should be in dry environments only.
- 2 This radio meets IP-67 standards. It will withstand submersion of up to 1m for 30 minutes. Radio floats with included NiMH battery. It may not float with some AA batteries. use of headset should be in dry environments only.
- 3 Extended range depends on the location, height, and availability of the local repeater satellite station. The FCC requires that all operators using GMRS frequencies obtain a radio license before operating their equipment. To obtain the FCC forms, please call 1-800-418-3676 to request Forms 605 and 159, which includes all of the forms and instructions you will need. It is the responsibility of the radio user to read and understand all applicable rules and regulations regarding GMRS.
- 4 The FCC requires that all operators using GMRS frequencies obtain a radio license before operating their equipment. To obtain the FCC forms, please call 1-800-418-3676 to request Forms 605 and 159, which includes all of the forms and instructions you will need. It is the responsibility of the radio user to read and understand all applicable rules and regulations regarding GMRS.
- 5 NOAA radio service may not be available in all areas. check with your local weather office for frequency and details, or visit www.weather.gov/nwr.