- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING VOLUME CONTROLS AND DIMMERS
Product Information for Blue Sea Systems m-Series Mini Battery Switch Selector
Highlights for Blue Sea Systems m-Series Mini Battery Switch Selector
Switches isolated battery banks to all loads or combines battery banks to all loads
- Make before break contact design allows switching between battery banks without power interruption.
- Ignition protected-safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats.
- Case design allows surface, front panel, or rear panel mounting.
- Isolating cover with snap-on sections protects rear contacts.
- 3/8"-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance, accepts 3/8" and M10 ring terminals.
- 7/8" (22.22mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals.
- Ideal for marine or RV applications.
- All non-corrosive marine grade metals.
- Molded in durable reinforced polycarbonate.
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only.
- Label with international ON/OFF legends.
- Removable key or knob remains positively retained.
- ICON label set included for circuit identification.
- Cranking Rating: 10 sec.: 1,500 Amps
- Continuous Rating: 300 Amps
- Terminal Stud Size: 3/8"-16 (M10)
- Cranking Rating: 1 min.: 775 Amps
- Intermittent Rating: 5 min.: 500 Amps
- Cable Size to Meet Ratings: 4/0 AWG (120mm)
- Cable Clearance For 4/0 AWG Cables: 1.12" (28.4mm)
Certifications & Standards
- UL 1107
- UL 1500
- SAE J1171
- American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC)