Product Information for Audiocodes MP124, 24FXS Ports - SIP AC Powered
Highlights for Audiocodes MP124, 24FXS Ports - SIP AC Powered
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet , Fast Ethernet
- Type: VoIP gateway
The MediaPack™ Series Analog VoIP Gateways are cost-effective, bestof- breed technology products. These stand-alone analog VoIP Gateways provide superior voice technology for connecting legacy telephones, fax machines and PBX systems with IP-based telephony networks, as well as for integration with new IP-based PBX systems. These products are designed and tested to be fully interoperable with leading Softswitches, SIP servers and H.323 gatekeepers.
MediaPacks are well suited for commercial VoIP deployment because of their mature and field-proven voice and fax technology. Their rich feature set allows integration with a wide range of Carriers and Enterprise network applications. MediaPack gateways are used by Carriers and Service Providers in Access networks for connecting Multi-Tenant Units (MTU), IP-Centrex subscribers, payphones and rural users over various wireless and satellite links. Enterprises use MediaPack gateways to connect their legacy PBX systems over an IP infrastructure.
In addition, in IP Centrex and central IP-PBX applications, the MediaPack increases the remote location availability and provides Stand Alone Survivability (SAS) when there is no IP connection between branch locations and the central SIP servers, SIP Proxy or central IP-PBX.
Deliver Feature-rich Solutions
MediaPacks are third generation products that have been designed to meet real market needs. In addition to superior voice technology, the products provide advanced telephony features such as long-haul, metering tones generation, country dependent MWI and CID for true integration with the existing telephony infrastructure. A variety of management and provisioning tools, such as AudioCodes’ EMS, embedded web server, Telnet and SNMP enable fast deployment and management of large and complex networks. MediaPacks are based on VolPerfect™ architecture, AudioCodes underlying, best-of-breed, core media gateway technology for all of its products.
MediaPacks are part of AudioCodes’ complete family of stand-alone VoIP Gateways for OEM system integration. Throughout the years, AudioCodes has invested significant effort in complying with the leading and evolving VoIP standards. Support of multiple VoIP control protocols has been tested with leading Softswitch vendors. As a provider for OEMs, System Integrators and Network Equipment Providers, AudioCodes offers short time-to-market with field-proven products.
Benefit From Extensive Experience
AudioCodes, established in 1993, is one of the world’s leading providers of VoIP technology. AudioCodes’ commitment to innovation yields consistently high-quality voice processing products that are feature-rich and field-proven. AudioCodes has deployed tens of millions of VoP ports in over 100 countries to date.
MediaPack Series Features
- Spans a range of 2 to 24 analog ports
- Supports PSTN/PBX analog telephone sets or analog trunk lines (FXS/FXO)
- Selectable, multiple LBR coders per channel
- T.38 compliant
- Echo cancellation, Jitter Buffer, VAD and CNG
- Complies with MGCP, H.323 (V4) and SIP control protocols
- Enhanced capabilities which include MWI, long-haul, Metering Tones, STUN, Security features, Generation, CID and outdoor protection
- Stand Alone Survivability (SAS) for SIP based IP Centrex and Central IP-PBX applications
- Web Management for easy configuration and installation
- EMS for comprehensive management operations (FCAPS)
- Automatic povisioning via TFTP/HTTP
- Internal Access List firewall for network traffic filtering