- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
AT&T ML17939 2-Line Corded Office Phone System with Answering Machine and Caller ID/Call Waiting, Black
HP ProLiant 724977-S01 4U Micro Tower Server - 1 x Intel Xeon E3-1220V3 3.10 GHz
$ 506.84 $ 549.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
3M Random Orbital Sander 20324, Non-Vacuum, 6" Tool Diameter x 5/16" Orbit Diameter (Pack of 1)
$ 161.85 $ 239.11
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Calibre HQV530 Universal HQV Scaler–Switcher-Scan Converter with Warp Mapping, Edge Blend and 3G-SDI In/Out
Highlights for Calibre HQV530 Universal HQV Scaler–Switcher-Scan Converter with Warp Mapping, Edge Blend and 3G-SDI In/Out
Harnessing the power of the Reon video processor running state of the art HQV algorithms with expertly designed hardware and firmware from Calibre, HQView530 is a universal image scaler and scan converter which provides stunning image quality for professional, broadcast and corporate AV users.
HQView530 features 4-sided soft edge blend with multi-region black level correction for seamless blending of multiple projectors and includes flexible geometry correction functions able to correct image shape and projector misalignment by dragging and dropping each image corner, or pin/barrel, rotation or keystone and rotation.
Full warp mapping is also supported by HQView530. A PC application is included for easy warp map creation or third-party generated warp maps can also be processed from automatic image alignment systems.
HQView530 has 3G-SDI input and out connectivity with backwards compatibility with HDSDI and SD-SDI. For in-camera use a Genlock input is provided for compatible with bi or tri-level sync or black & burst.
- Best in class professional image processing in a compact affordable 1U format
- Front panel jog-wheel and LCD display for fast easy set-up in the field
- Use as a routing switcher and universal interface for 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, DVI or HDMI switching and distribution systems, projectors and displays
- Improve video image quality with better detail and clarity
- Superior de-interlacing reduces image flicker and artefacts
- Remove picture noise from poor quality video sources
- Powerful geometry correction for off-axis projection, pin/barrel, image rotation
- 4-Sided soft edge blend for tiling multiple projectors to produce large images
- Flexible warp mapping for curved screen projection, simulation and 3D alignment
- Genlock and I/O Lock for in-camera and edge blend use
- 3G-SDI, HDMI, DVI, VGA Analog, Component YPbPr, RGsB/RGBS, Composite & S-Video inputs with signal compatibility up to 1080p & WUXGA
- 3G-SDI, HDMI/DVI & VGA Analog outputs
- Motion adaptive per pixel video de-interlacing, HD & SD
- Multi-directional diagonal de-interlace filter
- Automatic 3:2 & 2:2 pull-down detection with automatic film, video and video over film detection
- Chroma and Luma transient improvement
- Edge anti-aliasing
- 4-field full resolution SD & HD processing
- 4D Motion, Noise Adaptive HQV noise reduction for spatial and temporal noise
- Codec noise reduction for mosquito and block compression noise
- Direct input selection keys allow input selection without using menu system
- Flexible color calibration controls
- Gamma controls
- 10-bit signal inputs, 12-bit accurate internal processing
- Selectable processing versus latency: best picture and low latency modes
- Latency as low as 0.25-frame progressive inputs, 1.25-frames interlaced inputs
- I/O Lock, Genlock/Frame Sync and Free Run selectable output modes
- Flicker filter for interlaced output modes
- USB port for in-field firmware updates
- TCP/IP remote control and Web Server
- Easy to navigate self-explanatory front panel menus
- Powerful geometry correction capabilities
- Pan, Zoom, Tilt
- Image rotation, pin/barrel correction
- 4-Sided edge blend with 48-bit processing & multi-region black level correction
- Flexible warp mapping
- 2x Composite Video CVBS (NTSC, PAL & SECAM),
- 1x via BNC jack and 1x via Cinch/RCA
- 1x YC/S-Video via 4 pin mini DIN
- 1x Component analog video YPbPr(S) or RGsB/RGBS via 3 or 4 x BNC jack
- 1x HDMI with HDCP, 8/10/12 bit video compatible, 10-bit internal processing depth. Audio strip-off of SPDIF compatible formats
- 1x DVI with HDCP
- 1x VGA Analog via 15HDD
- 1 x 3G-SDI, accepts 3G, HD and SD SDI signals via BNC supports 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 formats with audio de-embed
- 1x Genlock (V-Lock) input via BNC, accepts bi-level, tri-level sync or black & burst, 50/59.94/60Hz formats
Supported video formats
- HD 720p, 1080i, 1080psf (psf digital only), 1080p23.97/24/25/30, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- ED 480p, 576p (not via SDI)
- SD 625i (576i), 525i (480i)
- Common VESA graphics formats from 640x480 to 1920x1200 (with reduced blanking for 1920x1200 and 1600x1200 modes)
- Multi standard support for CVBS & YC in PAL, NTSC, SECAM formats with selectable 3D comb for composite
- 1x 3G-SDI
- 1x DVI/HDMI with HDCP (HDMI with deep color 8/10/12 bit support, via DVI connector)
- 1x VGA Analog via 15HDD
- 1x S/PDIF digital audio via RCA
Supported Output formats:
- DVI/VGA common VESA formats 640x480 to 1920x1200, 720p, 1080p
- 3G-SDI in SMPTE formats 480i, 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p with selectable audio embed
- Selectable Genlock (V-Lock), I/O lock or frame rate conversion mode
- Selectable aspect ratio conversion
- Selectable vertical temporal filter for flicker reduction of interlaced outputs (edge blend not available in this mode)
- Front panel jog-wheel and LCD menu display for fast set-up.
- Keypad for direct input selection.
- Remote control via RS232, TCP/IP API and Web Server.
- PC-based Warp Map Generator tool
- USB port for uploading software updates and new features
- 100-264VAC, 35W typical
- 3-years return to base warranty covers parts and labor.