Product Information for AMD FirePro R5000 Graphic Card - 2 GB GDDR5 SDRAM - PCI Express 3.0 x16 - Full-length/Full-height
Highlights for AMD FirePro R5000 Graphic Card - 2 GB GDDR5 SDRAM - PCI Express 3.0 x16 - Full-length/Full-height
- Host Interface:PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Standard Memory:2 GB
AMD FirePro™ R5000 remote graphics is AMD's second generation PCoIP based solution for remoting multi-monitor workstation computing experiences. Its sophisticated transmission and compression capabilities enable a true PC experience with full multi-monitor 3D and video support. Delivering uncompromised quality of graphics and a user experience on par with physical desktop workstations, AMD FirePro™ R5000 is capable of remoting up to four 1920x1200 resolution displays per user (requires compatible Teradici based client device, e.g. Dell Wyse P45).
AMD FirePro™ R5000 is a flexible, manageable and secure solution for powering remote workstation computing experiences. With AMD FirePro™ R5000 remote graphics centrally located in the data center, IT can accommodate flexible seating arrangements and get employees up and running more quickly. Because the remote graphics cards sit securely in the data center, AMD FirePro™ R5000 can help IT protect corporate IP and keep sensitive data safeguarded, intact and uncompromised. Data never leaves the data center and all transmissions are encrypted.
- Single available PCIe x16 lane, 3.0 for optimal performance
- 2GB system memory
- Internet access for software installation
- Power supply and one 2x3 (6-pin) AUX power connector
- PCoIP-capable thin or zero client device required for remote connectivity; Dell Wyse P45 zero client or other Teradici Tera2 based device required for remoting four displays
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Linux (32-bit or 64-bit)
Processor & Chipset