Product Information for Asus GTX670-DC2-4GD5 GeForce GTX 670 Graphic Card - 915 MHz Core - 4 GB GDDR5 SDRAM - PCI-Express 3.0 x16
Highlights for Asus GTX670-DC2-4GD5 GeForce GTX 670 Graphic Card - 915 MHz Core - 4 GB GDDR5 SDRAM - PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- Host Interface:PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- Standard Memory:4 GB
ASUS GTX 670 DirectCU II: the 4GB powerhouse to rule your game
- Double the reference video memory at 4GB takes your gaming to new levels of smooth.
- Flattened copper heatpipes makes direct contact with the GPU surface so heat is dissipated efficiently, delivering a 20% cooler and vastly quieter performance than reference.
- Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM with 8-phase Super Alloy Power technology delivers precise digital power and enhanced durability for stable overclocking.
- GPU Tweak utility helps you modify and tune clocks (including new boost clock settings), power consumption targets, voltages, and fan performance via an intuitive interface
- GTX670-DC2-4GD5 GeForce GTX 670 Graphic Card
- 1 x Power Cable
Green Compliance Certificate/AuthorityRoHS
Processor & Chipset
ASUS GPU Tweak & Driver