Product Information for Jaton GeForce GT 610 Graphic Card - 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM - PCI Express 2.0 x16
Highlights for Jaton GeForce GT 610 Graphic Card - 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM - PCI Express 2.0 x16
- Host Interface:PCI Express 2.0 x16
- Standard Memory:2 GB
The GeForce GT610 is the perfect GPU for accelerating photos and video, playing games, and enjoying the new GPU-accelerated web.
Microsoft® DirectX® 11 Support
DirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API's key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
Blu-Ray 3D Support Enable a theater quality 3D in your home with seamless support for 1080p Blu-Ray 3D discs across any compatible 3D viewing system over HDMI 1.4, including active-shutter glasses and passive polarized displays.
NVIDIA CUDA™ Technology CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- GeForce GT 610 Graphic Card
- Quick Installation Guide
- 1 x DVI to VGA Converter
- Low Profile Brackets P433+P213
- Software and Document CD (VGA Driver & Utilities)
- Video-PX610GT-EX requires at least 300 Watt power supply
- Intel Pentium P4 or compatible system with PCI Express Bus (x16) Expansion Slot
- CD-ROM drive, Quad speed or faster
- Hard Drive with at least 200MB Free space
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
Processor & Chipset