Product Information for AMD RADEON 9800 PRO Graphics Card
Highlights for AMD RADEON 9800 PRO Graphics Card
- Host Interface:AGP 8x
- Standard Memory:128MB
Marketing InformationRADEON 9800 Series of visual processors is the most visually advanced 3D performer on the planet, delivering an immersive, cinematic experience for the most demanding next-generation games with 128MB of DDR memory and a 256-bit memory interface. Merging advanced stability with revolutionary features, RADEON 9800 Series is the only Visual Processing family in its 2nd generation.
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Windows Me
- VGA connector for analog CRT
- S-video or composite connector for TV / VCR
- DVI-I connector for digital CRT or flat panel
- Drive two displays simultaneously with independent resolutions and refresh rates
- Eight parallel rendering pipelines
- Four parallel geometry engines
- MPEG-2 decoding with motion compensation, iDCT and color space conversion
- All-format DTV/HDTV decoding
- YPrPb component output
- Adaptive de-interlacing and frame rate conversion
- Dual integrated display controllers
- Dual integrated 10-bit per channel 400 MHz DACs
- Integrated 165 MHz TMDS transmitter (DVI 1.0 compliant and HDCP ready)
- Integrated TV Output support up to 1024x768 resolution
- Optimized for Pentium 4 SSE2 and AMD Athlon 3Dnow!
- Windows Logo Program compliant
- Prepare yourself for the world's fastest and most compelling gameplay, courtesy of the unprecedented power, control and eight-pipeline architecture of RADEON 9800 Series.
- Experience feature film quality on your PC, the new standard in 3D entertainment.
- Advanced stability meets revolutionary features with support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0, - OpenGL feature sets and the only cinematic quality Visual Processing Unit in its 2nd generation.
- Cinematic Rendering:
- 128MB of DDR memory provides increased performance when rendering high resolution textures, characters, and environments
- 256-bit memory interface delivers the bandwidth for real-time 3D graphics and barrier-free performance
- 8-pixel pipeline architecture doubles the rendering power of other graphics processors
- Supports the latest Microsoft DirectX 9.0 and OpenGL feature sets, ensuring long-term compatibility with the hottest gaming releases.
- FULLSTREAM removes blocky artifacts from streaming Internet video to deliver smoother looking, higher quality online content.
- VIDEOSHADER integrates features to provide unprecedented support for digital and high definition video.
Processor & Chipset