Product Information for Sapphire Technology NITRO+ Radeon RX 480 Graphic Card - 1.21 GHz Core - 1.34 GHz Boost Clock - 8 GB GDDR5 - PCI Express 3.0 - Dual Slot
Highlights for Sapphire Technology NITRO+ Radeon RX 480 Graphic Card - 1.21 GHz Core - 1.34 GHz Boost Clock - 8 GB GDDR5 - PCI Express 3.0 - Dual Slot
- Host Interface:PCI Express 3.0
- Standard Memory:8 GB
SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon™ RX 480 8G GDDR5 OC
The SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Gaming Series is the Smarter Choice for Gamers! It has been crammed with features. We went back to the drawing board to design a series of cards that exploit our proven expertise in the high-end graphics card arena. We also talked to community experts in the fields of e-Sports, Custom PC Building and Hardware, to ensure we created a new series of cards that excel in terms of performance, features and aesthetics. As a result, we've packed the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Gaming Series Cards with everything you need (and left out everything you don't) to bring the very best gaming experience available for your budget.
The SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon™ RX 480 is designed for high-quality 1440p gaming. It features a 4th generation Graphics Core Next chip with an improved geometry engine, increased caches and native asynchronous shaders. The NITRO+ RX 480 8GB version comes with 2304 GCN-based stream processors that run with a factory-overclock base clock of up to 1342 MHz The model comes with a full 8 GB GDDR5 memory clocked at 2000 MHz on a 256-bit interface.
SAPPHIRE opens a new chapter in the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Gaming Series with the introduction of the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon™ RX 480. By adding innovative technologies and user-facing features to the efficient Polaris foundations, SAPPHIRE puts gamers in a front-row seat for the next-gen graphics era. This new series of cards have been NITRO Charged for the Gamers!
- Number of HDMI Outputs: 2
- Number of DVI-D Ports: 1
- Total Number of DVI Outputs: 1
- Product Type: Graphic Card
- Manufacturer Part Number: 11260-01-20G
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.sapphiretech.com
- Manufacturer: Sapphire, Inc
- Product Name: NITRO+ AMD Radeon RX 480 Graphic Card
- Product Line: NITRO+
- Brand Name: Sapphire
- Standard Memory: 8 GB
- Memory Technology: GDDR5
- Bus Width: 256 bit
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Length: 9.5"
- Cooler Type: Fan Cooler
- Height: 1.6"
- Width: 4.9"
- Slot Space Required: Dual
Processor & Chipset
- Chipset Manufacturer: AMD
- Chipset Model: RX 480
- Chipset Line: Radeon
- Chipset Series: RX 400
- GPU Clock: 1.21 GHz
- GPU Boost Clock: 1.34 GHz
- API Supported: OpenGL 4.5
- Multi-GPU Technology: CrossFire
- Number of Monitors Supported: 5
Additional Product Specifications
- Full Product Specifications: Click to view
- Host Interface: PCI Express 3.0
- Dual Link DVI Supported: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- DVI: Yes
- DisplayPort: Yes
- Number of DisplayPort Outputs: 2