MSI 760GMA-P34 (FX) Desktop Motherboard - Intel 760G Chipset - Socket AM3+
Free Shipping | In Stock
Uniden 500 Channel Alpha Numeric Hand Held Radio Scanner with CTCSS and DCS
$ 106.23 $ 130.00
Bematech Pole Display, 5MM, Black, USB Port Powered, Configurable Command Set
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Adobe 65172001 Premiere Pro CS6 v.6.0 64-bit - Complete Product - 1 User
Highlights for Adobe 65172001 Premiere Pro CS6 v.6.0 64-bit - Complete Product - 1 User
What's new in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6?
Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 software combines incredible performance with a sleek, revamped user interface and a host of fantastic new creative features, including Warp Stabilizer for stabilizing footage, dynamic timeline trimming, expanded multicam editing, adjustment layers, and more. Ready to switch to the ultimate toolset for video pros?
Supported NVIDIA graphics cards for GPU acceleration:
- GeForce GTX 285
- GeForce GTX 470
- GeForce GTX 570
- GeForce GTX 580
- NVIDIA Tesla C2075 card when paired with a Quadro card as part of an NVIDIA Maximus configuration
- Quadro FX 3700M
- Quadro FX 3800
- Quadro FX 3800M
- Quadro FX 4800
- Quadro FX 5800
- Quadro 2000
- Quadro 2000D
- Quadro 2000M
- Quadro 3000M
- Quadro 4000
- Quadro 4000M
- Quadro 5000
- Quadro 5000M
- Quadro 5010M
- Quadro 6000
- Quadro CX
- Tesla C2075
- Intel Core2 Duo or AMD Phenom II
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1
- 4 GB of available space for installation
- Additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional space required for preview files and other working files (10 GB Recommended)
- 7200 RPM (multiple fast, preferably RAID 0 configured, Recommended)
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB Recommended)
- DVD-ROM compatible with dual-layer DVDs (DVD+-R burner for burning DVDs; Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Disc media)
- 1280x900 display
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system
- Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol or Microsoft Windows Driver Model
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
- Optional: Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance
- This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services. Phone activation is not available
Streamlined, highly intuitive user interface:
- See more of your video and less clutter thanks to a highly intuitive, customizable interface. New monitor panels include a customizable button bar; the new Project panel focuses squarely on assets and allows clips to be skimmed, scrubbed, and marked up for editing. A new audio track design, improved meters, and a revamped Mixer panel make working with sound easier than ever.
Enhanced Mercury Playback Engine:
- Work dramatically faster thanks to sweeping performance, stability enhancements, and support for NVIDIA Maximus dual-GPU configurations and certain MacBook Pro OpenCL-based AMD GPUs. Adobe Mercury Transmit enhances integration with third-party I/O devices.
Fluid, high-performance editing workflow:
- Take advantage of the most requested editing enhancements, including over 50 new features to help editors switching NLEs move more comfortably to Adobe Premiere Pro.
Dynamic timeline trimming:
- Finesse your editing with precision using all-new advanced trimming tools. Trim clips your way - directly in the timeline via keyboard entry or dynamically in the Program Monitor using JKL shortcuts.
Warp Stabilizer effect:
- Easily stabilize a bumpy camera move or lock a shot automatically with the same powerful technology as in Adobe After Effects software. The new GPU-accelerated Warp Stabilizer removes jitter and rolling shutter artifacts and other motion-related irregularities.
Expanded multicam editing:
- Quickly and easily edit multicam footage from as many cameras as you have on the shoot. Sync via timecode, switch between tracks in real time, and adjust color across multiple shots.
More intuitive Three-Way Color Corrector:
- Better manage the color in your projects with the more intuitive Three-Way Color Corrector for precise primary and secondary color correction. Instantly improve video image quality with Adobe Photoshop style auto-correct functions.
New adjustment layers:
- Apply effects across multiple clips. Now you can create adjustment layers, similar to those in Photoshop and After Effects, to apply effects to clips on tracks below them. Easily create masks to adjust a selected area of a shot.
Improved, customizable monitor panels:
- Work the way you want and edit more fluidly. A less cluttered, customizable interface lets you focus on your media by letting you choose which buttons to show or hide in the monitor panels.
Even faster Project panel workflows:
- View, sort, and arrange media easier than ever with the redesigned Project panel. Edit faster with the ability to scrub and skim clips, set in and out points, and resize clip thumbnails.
Native DSLR camera support:
- Work natively with the footage shot with the latest video cameras, including ARRI Alexa, Canon Cinema EOS C300, RED EPIC, and RED Scarlet-X cameras. Native support lets you start editing immediately, without transcoding or rewrapping the footage.
Enhanced, flexible audio tracks:
- Freely combine and pan mono and stereo clips. For more advanced audio workflows, new Multichannel master and Adaptive track types enable total audio routing flexibility and easy export to multichannel file types.
Adobe Prelude CS6 integration:
- Use Adobe Prelude to efficiently log footage, add comments and markers, and create rough cuts that can be brought into Adobe Premiere Pro. Comments and markers are associated with the media, making it easy to organize.