Product Information for Adobe Systems 65172002 Premiere Pro CS6 v.6.0 64-bit - Complete Product - 1 User
Highlights for Adobe Systems 65172002 Premiere Pro CS6 v.6.0 64-bit - Complete Product - 1 User
What's new in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6?
Adobe® Premiere® Pro CS6 software combines incredible performance with a sleek, revamped user interface and a host of fantastic new creative features, including Warp Stabilizer for stabilizing footage, dynamic timeline trimming, expanded multicam editing, adjustment layers, and more. Ready to switch to the ultimate toolset for video pros?
Supported NVIDIA graphics cards for GPU acceleration:
- GeForce GTX 285
- Quadro FX 4800
- Quadro 4000
Supported AMD graphics cards for GPU acceleration:
- AMD Radeon HD 6750M (only on certain MacBook Pro computers running OS X Lion (10.7.x) with a minimum of 1 GB VRAM)
- AMD Radeon HD 6770M (only on certain MacBook Pro computers running OS X Lion (10.7.x) with a minimum of 1 GB VRAM)
- Multicore Intel
- Mac OS X v.10.6.8 or v.10.7
- 4 GB of available space for installation
- Additional space required for preview files and other working files (10 GB Recommended)
- 7200 RPM drive (multiple fast drives, preferably RAID 0 configured, Recommended)
- Additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB Recommended)
- DVD-ROM compatible with dual-layer DVDs (SuperDrive for burning DVDs; Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Disc media)
- 1280x900 display
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
- Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance
- This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services. Phone activation is not available.
Streamlined, highly intuitive user interface:
- See more of your video and less clutter thanks to a highly intuitive, customizable interface. New monitor panels include a customizable button bar; the new Project panel focuses squarely on assets and allows clips to be skimmed, scrubbed, and marked up for editing. A new audio track design, improved meters, and a revamped Mixer panel make working with sound easier than ever.
Enhanced Mercury Playback Engine:
- Work dramatically faster thanks to sweeping performance, stability enhancements, and support for NVIDIA Maximus dual-GPU configurations and certain MacBook Pro OpenCL-based AMD GPUs. Adobe Mercury Transmit enhances integration with third-party I/O devices.
Fluid, high-performance editing workflow:
- Take advantage of the most requested editing enhancements, including over 50 new features to help editors switching NLEs move more comfortably to Adobe Premiere Pro.
Dynamic timeline trimming:
- Finesse your editing with precision using all-new advanced trimming tools. Trim clips your way - directly in the timeline via keyboard entry or dynamically in the Program Monitor using JKL shortcuts.
Warp Stabilizer effect:
- Easily stabilize a bumpy camera move or lock a shot automatically with the same powerful technology as in Adobe After Effects software. The new GPU-accelerated Warp Stabilizer removes jitter and rolling shutter artifacts and other motion-related irregularities.
Expanded multicam editing:
- Quickly and easily edit multicam footage from as many cameras as you have on the shoot. Sync via timecode, switch between tracks in real time, and adjust color across multiple shots.
More intuitive Three-Way Color Corrector:
- Better manage the color in your projects with the more intuitive Three-Way Color Corrector for precise primary and secondary color correction. Instantly improve video image quality with Adobe Photoshop style auto-correct functions.
New adjustment layers:
- Apply effects across multiple clips. Now you can create adjustment layers, similar to those in Photoshop and After Effects, to apply effects to clips on tracks below them. Easily create masks to adjust a selected area of a shot.
Improved, customizable monitor panels:
- Work the way you want and edit more fluidly. A less cluttered, customizable interface lets you focus on your media by letting you choose which buttons to show or hide in the monitor panels.
Even faster Project panel workflows:
- View, sort, and arrange media easier than ever with the redesigned Project panel. Edit faster with the ability to scrub and skim clips, set in and out points, and resize clip thumbnails.
Native DSLR camera support:
- Work natively with the footage shot with the latest video cameras, including ARRI Alexa, Canon Cinema EOS C300, RED EPIC, and RED Scarlet-X cameras. Native support lets you start editing immediately, without transcoding or rewrapping the footage.
Enhanced, flexible audio tracks:
- Freely combine and pan mono and stereo clips. For more advanced audio workflows, new Multichannel master and Adaptive track types enable total audio routing flexibility and easy export to multichannel file types.
Adobe Prelude CS6 integration:
- Use Adobe Prelude to efficiently log footage, add comments and markers, and create rough cuts that can be brought into Adobe Premiere Pro. Comments and markers are associated with the media, making it easy to organize.