Ingersoll-Rand Two-Stage Value Package Compressor 5.0HP 230/1V
$ 1289.99 $ 1685.57
Free Shipping | In Stock
Asus USB-BT400 Bluetooth 4.0 - Bluetooth Adapter for Desktop Computer/Notebook
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Sony MSPVMS11000 Vegas Movie Studio HD v.11.0 Platinum - Complete Product - 1 User
Highlights for Sony MSPVMS11000 Vegas Movie Studio HD v.11.0 Platinum - Complete Product - 1 User
Vegas Movie Studio Platinum Edition software has everything needed to produce spectacular HD movies. Powerful tools for video compositing, color correction, and surround sound mixing help you get feature-film results in your home studio. To share, upload movies to YouTube, burn to Blu-ray Disc, or author DVDs with custom menus and graphics.
- 2 GHz (multicore or multiprocessor Recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 2
- Windows 7
- 400 MB for program installation
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM Recommended)
- DVD-ROM (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
- Supported CD-recordable (for CD burning only)
- OHCI-compatible i.LINK connector/IEEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- .NET Framework 3.51 (included on application disc)
- Apple QuickTime 7.1.6 or later
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
- You must provide your registration information to Sony Creative Software Inc., a US company, in order to activate the software. Product requires online registration within 30 days
Standard or high definition:
- Edit video in nearly any format including HDV and AVCHD. Work simultaneously with standard definition and high definition in the same project.
Simple DVD and Blu-ray Disc creation:
- DVD Architect Studio software is included so you can easily create and burn professional-looking DVD and Blu-ray Disc projects with custom menus, buttons, backgrounds, and navigation. 56 easy-to-use themes are included to get you started.
Stereoscopic 3D editing:
- Create stereoscopic 3D projects as easy as 2D projects, with no additional tools needed. In addition to consumer level delivery formats, Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 can preview and deliver an anaglyphic project providing customers, without an expensive 3D monitor, the ability to create a 3D project with only a pair of inexpensive red/cyan glasses.
Titles & Text plug-in:
- Spice up your text events with animations and interesting effects. The Titles & Text plug-in incorporates some of the options of the Pro Type Titler (Vegas Pro), but has an intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
Transport Controls for Trimmer and Video Preview:
- Transport Controls provide more intuitive and immediate command over editing, as well as improve the overall workflow, productivity, and editing experience.
Enhance and stabilize:
- Choose from hundreds of professional 2D and 3D video effects, titles and filters. Automated and advanced color-correction tools enhance washed-out footage. Quickly salvage shaky media with video stabilization.
- Use the new Device Explorer window to quickly browse the contents of AVCHD, hard disc and Memory Stick devices. Quickly view media on the device and import the files into the software, maximizing workflow speed by only importing the files needed without conversion.
Customizable window layouts:
- Organize and save the Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 editing environments to fit the way you work. You can dock floating windows together and reorganize the interface to suit your needs. Create, save, and recall multiple interface layouts for various editing tasks.
Render, Project, and Make Movie dialogs:
- These new and improved dialog boxes make it easier for users of any skill level to create new projects, export completed projects, or burn existing projects to a DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
Share your creations:
- CD, DVD and Blu-ray Disc burning is fully integrated into Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 software so you can easily create professional-level discs. Burn audio files one track at a time or choose disc-at-once (DAO) to burn a disc with full control over the pauses between tracks. Quickly burn media on the timeline to a simple DVD or Blu-ray Disc or author a completed project with menus and custom graphics using the included DVD Architect Studio software.
Learn as you go with easy tutorials:
- Our exclusive Show Me How tutorials guide you through the entire creative process. Whenever you need help, just click the Show Me How button and choose your tutorial topic. Helpful text dialog boxes, pointers, and guides will show you what to do and where to click.