Product Information for GrandTec Ultimate XP Pro PC To TV Converter
Highlights for GrandTec Ultimate XP Pro PC To TV Converter
The Grand Ultimate XP Pro is a universal video converter based on frame buffer architecture that delivers sharp and stable image output on TVs. It supports resolution up to 1600 x 1200. The universal compatibility of the Grand Ultimate XP Pro enables you to make presentations using your choice of computer and display card, while the zoom and pan features let you highlight your point or enlarge video clips.
The OSD Function makes this device user friendly. Power from PC USB port makes it convenient for travel to different countries. The portable design and user-friendly controls make the Grand Ultimate XP Pro especially easy to use. The Ultimate XP Pro is a desktop computer-to-TV converter recommended for users wishing to maximize performance.
- Supports resolutions up to 1600x1200 (NTSC or PAL)
- No software required for conversion
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal position of TV display
- 64 stage control for Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Saturation adjustment.
- Area Zoom function allows areas of the screen to be enlarged for special emphasis
- Composite, S-Video, YCbCR (Component) and RGB video output
- PAL/NTSC switchable
- VGA IN and VGA OUT for simultaneous TV/CRT viewing
- Ultimate XP Pro Converter
- Remote Control
- User's Manual
- Composite video cable
- S-video cable
- YCbCr Cable
- VGA pass-through cable
- USB and PS/2 power cables
Minimum System Requirements: IBM PC Compatible, 286 or faster with VGA display card or Apple G3/G4/iMac with CRT port. Television (or other video display device) with Composite Video, S-Video (S-VHS), -OR - YCbCr (Component Video). Works with nearly any HDTV, plasma, or projector.