- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING VOIP PHONES
Product Information for Aastra 6757i IP Phone - Cable - Wall Mountable
Highlights for Aastra 6757i IP Phone - Cable - Wall Mountable
- Product Type:IP Phone
The 57i from Aastra offers powerful features and flexibility in a standards based, carrier-grade advanced level expandable IP telephone. With a sleek and elegant design, large 144 x 128 pixel graphical backlit LCD display and 6 dynamic context-sensitive soft keys, the 57i is fully interoperable with leading IP Telephony platforms, offering advanced XML capability to access custom applications and support for up to 9 calls simultaneously. Part of the Aastra family of IP telephones, the 57i is ideally suited for executives and heavy telephone users who require more one touch feature keys and a large screen to take full advantage of XML based programs.
- The Aastra 57i is equipped with XML browser capabilities and an extra large display with dynamic softkeys to easily access customized services and applications. Create internal service applications using development guides available from Aastra. This feature provides unlimited potential to customize the 57i to meet your specific business needs or vertical applications using the display and keypad.
- Enhanced call management
- With extensive storage capacity for personal directories, callers logs and redial lists and 12 programmable keys, the Aastra 57i can improve efficiency by providing more call information with the push of a button. Features such as shared call and bridged line appearances, call forward, call transfer, call waiting, intercom and local 3-way conference increase call flexibility and control.
- The Aastra 57i offers two different module extension options. It supports up to three Aastra 536M modules, each offering 36 keys with LED indicators to create a feature rich attendant console. Or, it will also support up to three of the advanced Aastra 560M modules, each offering 60 keys with a screen based LCD display and LED system.
- Simplified deployment
- From initial deployment and configuration to future enhancements and upgrades, the Aastra family of IP telephones are designed to save your business time and money. Dual auto-sensing switched Ethernet ports eliminate additional wiring and simplify installations. Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet allows easy deployment with centralized powering and backup. Easily created configuration files, using any text editor, can be used to configure phones individually or centrally.
- Product Type: VoIP phone
- Dialer Type: Keypad
- Dialer Location: Base
- Conference Call Capability: 3-way
- Intercom: Yes
- Speakerphone: Yes ( digital duplex )
- Caller ID: Yes
- Voice Mail Capability: Yes
- Call Waiting: Yes
- Call Forwarding: Yes
- Call Transfer: Yes
- Call Hold: Yes
- Menu Operation: Yes
- Function Buttons: Speakerphone button, goodbye button, navigator key , headset button , mute button, hold button, redial button
- Programmable Buttons Qty: 12
- Volume Control: Yes
- Ringer Control: Yes
- Indicators: Visual ringer light, voice message waiting indicator
- Additional Functions: Web browser
- Additional Features: PIN code
- Main Features: Integrated Ethernet switch, Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- VoIP Protocols SIP
- Voice Codecs: G.729, G.711u, G.711a
- Quality of Service: IEEE 802.1Q (VLAN), Differentiated Services (DiffServ), IEEE 802.1p, Type of Service (ToS)
- IP Address Assignment: DHCP, static
- Network Protocols: TFTP, HTTP, DNS
- Network Ports Qty: 2 x Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX
- Network Features: Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Type: LCD display - monochrome
- Display Location: Base
- Display Resolution: 144 x 128 pixels
- Features: Backlit
- Connections: 1 x headset jack
- Hearing Aid Compatible: Yes
- Placing / Mounting: Wall-mountable, table-top
- Cables Included: Network cable
- Included Accessories: Wall bracket, stand
- Compliant Standards: CE, VCCI Class B ITE, CISPR 22 Class B, EN 60950, EN55024, EN55022 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, EN 300.328, FCC Part 15 B, AS/NZS 4771, AS/ACIF S004, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-6, FCC Part 68, EMC, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-00, AS/NZS 3548, FCC Part 15 C, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-11, RoHS, EN 61000-4-8, UL 60950-1, WEEE
- Type: Power adapter - external
- Width: 9.3 in
- Depth: 8.2 in
- Height: 3.1 in
- Weight: 33.2 oz