- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING VOIP PHONES
Product Information for Aastra 6731i IP Phone - Cable - Desktop
Highlights for Aastra 6731i IP Phone - Cable - Desktop
- Product Type:IP Phone
The Aastra 6731i, a member of the carrier-grade, open-standards based 67xi SIP portfolio, offers exceptional features and flexibility in an enterprise grade IP telephone. With a sleek, elegant design and a compact footprint, this multi-line SIP telephone delivers the advanced features and performance traditionally found only in higher priced products. Featuring a 3 line LCD display, the 6731i supports up to 6 lines with call appearances, offers advanced XML capability to access custom applications and is fully interoperable with leading IP-PBX platforms. Supported by a host of Aastra configuration options, XML development tools and continuous product enhancements via software releases, the value offered by the 6731i makes it is ideally suited for daily telephone use for the small and large business market and enterprise applications.
- The 6731i is equipped with XML browser capabilities allowing access to customized services and applications. Create internal service applications using development guides available from Aastra. This feature provides unlimited potential to customize the 6731i to meet your specific business needs or vertical and CTI applications using the display and keypad.
- Enhanced call management
- With extensive storage capacity for personal directories, callers logs and redial lists, the Aastra 6731i can improve efficiency by providing more call information with the push of a button. Features such as shared call and bridged line appearances, call forward, call transfer, call waiting, intercom and local 3-way conference increase call flexibility and control.
- Remarkable audio
- All 67xi series IP telephones offer full-duplex speakerphone for excellent voice clarity and delivery. With the addition of wide-band audio sound and the over 15 years experience in telecommunications and telephone design, Aastra can ensure superior voice quality on every product Aastra sells.
- Simplified deployment
- From initial deployment and configuration to future enhancements and upgrades, the Aastra 6731i is designed to save your business time and money. Dual auto-sensing switched Ethernet ports eliminate additional wiring and simplify installations. Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet allows easy deployment with centralized powering and backup. Easily created configuration files, using any text editor and a variety of communication protocols, can be used to configure phones individually or centrally.
- Dialer Type: Keypad
- Dialer Location: Base
- Conference Call Capability: 3-way
- Intercom: Yes
- Speakerphone: Yes ( digital duplex )
- Caller ID: Yes
- Voice Mail Capability: Yes
- Call Waiting: Yes
- Call Forwarding: Yes
- Call Transfer: Yes
- Call Hold: Yes
- Menu Operation: Yes
- Function Buttons: Conference button, speakerphone button, transfer button, goodbye button, mute button, hold button, redial button
- Programmable Buttons Qty: 8
- Volume Control: Yes
- Ringer Control: Yes
- Indicators: Voice message waiting indicator
- Firmware Upgradable: Yes
- Additional Functions: Call timer
- Additional Features: PIN code, built-in web server
- Main Features: Multiline support, integrated Ethernet switch, Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- VoIP Protocols: SIP
- Voice Codecs: G.722, G.729, G.711u, G.711a
- Lines Supported: 6 lines
- Quality of Service: IEEE 802.1Q (VLAN), Differentiated Services (DiffServ), IEEE 802.1p, Type of Service (ToS)
- IP Address Assignment: DHCP, static
- Network Protocols: TFTP, HTTP, DNS
- Network Ports Qty: 2 x Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX
- Voice Features: Comfort noise generation (CNG), echo cancellation (ECN)
- Network Features: Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Width: 7 in
- Depth: 8.2 in
- Height: 3 in
- Weight: 27.9 oz