- Learn More
Product Information for APC Smart-UPS Xl Modular 3000Va Rt - 110V
Highlights for APC Smart-UPS Xl Modular 3000Va Rt - 110V
- Load Capacity:3000VA / 2850W
- Form Factor:2U Tower/Rack Mountable
- Product Type:Line-interactive UPS
- Input Voltage:110V AC
Smart-UPS XL Modular 3000VA Rackmount/Tower is high performance power protection with scalable runtime for servers, and voice and data networks. Voice over Internet Protocol, e-commerce, WiFi, and data enabled PBX's are a few of the applications driving the need for Smart-UPS XL. APC Smart-UPS XL is also the perfect UPS for fileservers minicomputers, Network switches and hubs, ATM's, telecommunications systems and other mission-critical applications requiring longer runtime. With included PowerChute management software for servers and workstations, IT administrators can provide safe system shutdown and advanced UPS management. Connectivity is through a serial or USB port. Additional manageability is available through the SmartSlot. Network connection with Web browser management and/or environmental monitoring, serial port expansion, and out-of-band management options are available. The Smart-UPS XL is a UPS you can count on.
- Replacement battery cartridge quantity: 1
- Units per Pallet: 8
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Disconnected battery notification
- Modular design
- Plug/Connector Type NEMA L5-30P
- Receptacles 2 x NEMA 5-20R - Surge-protected
- 6 x NEMA 5-15R - Surge-protected
Learn More About APC Smart-UPS Xl Modular 3000Va Rt - 110V
APC Smart-UPS SUM3000RMXL2UIdeal for servers, routers, and other essential network devices, the APC Smart-UPS SUM3000RMXL2U provides instant battery power with extended runtime to critical electronics devices, keeping you and your business productive even during power outages. Eight outlets provide battery backup power and safeguard your expensive electronics from potentially harmful power conditions such as spikes and surges. The accompanying free PowerChute Business Edition software allows you to monitor and manage your IT environment from a single workstation, while the included AP9631 SmartSlot Network Management Card lets you access the UPS remotely. A modular design increases adaptability, allowing the UPS to be configured to any IT environment.
With a 2,850-watt/3,000-volt ampere output power capacity, a pure sine wave output, and intelligent battery management maximizing performance, this rack/tower convertible UPS is ideal for any small to medium sized business that wants to back up and protect their critical electronics.
At a Glance:
- Provides instant, clean power to your critical electronic devices during a power outage
- 8 battery and surge-protected outlets ensure connected electronics are backed-up and protected
- Modular design offers ideal adaptability for different IT environments
- The pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics
- Green Mode bypasses unused electrical components to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing power protection
- Preinstalled AP9631 SmartSlot Network Management Card enables remote monitoring and control of UPS
- PowerChute Business Edition software for UPS management, safe system shutdown, and energy management for up to 25 servers and workstations
- Includes rails and hardware for easy rackmount installation
- Two-year limited warranty
- $150,000 equipment protection policy
- APC Smart-UPS SUM3000RMXL2U
- AP9631 SmartSlot Network Management Card
- Rack mounting support rails
- Rack mounting brackets
- Installation guide
- PowerChute Business Edition software CD
- Smart-UPS signaling RS-232 cable
- USB cable
- User manual
Protects Electronic Equipment from Power DisruptionsAll eight outlets on the Smart-UPS SUM3000RMXL2U UPS shield your electronic equipment from brownouts, surges, and spikes in voltage that can permanently damage connected equipment. Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level without forcing your UPS to go on battery, effectively ensuring your equipment has reliable power while preserving and maximizing the life of the internal battery.
Power-Saving Green Mode for High-Efficiency Operation
The APC Smart-UPS SUM3000RMXL2U UPS utilizes patent-pending Green Mode to keep your UPS operating at high efficiency without sacrificing power protection. The SUM3000RMXL2U automatically enters and exits Green Mode based on the current power conditions, effectively ensuring your UPS is operating at the highest efficiency while saving power, reducing utility costs, and generating less heat.
Intelligent Battery Management for Proactive UPS ManagementThe APC Smart-UPS SUM3000RMXL2U is equipped to maximize battery life by regulating charge voltage according to battery temperature and conducting automatic periodic self-tests. These self-tests dynamically assess the current conditions of your UPS battery and notify you of any impending replacements, effectively enabling you to proactively manage your IT environment so you and your business can more easily avoid downtime. Easy-to-read LED indicators display the status of the unit and utility power conditions.
Preinstalled Network Card for Remote ManagementThis UPS comes preinstalled with an APC AP9631 SmartSlot Network Management Card. This card enables remote UPS management and environmental monitoring by connecting the UPS directly to the network. Up to eight users can simultaneously access the user interface via web browser to quickly and easily access the UPS, and up to three users can access the network command line interface.
Rack-Tower Convertible for Easy Installation
The APC Smart-UPS SUM3000RMXL2U easily converts between tower and rackmount installation, letting you choose the right setup for your individual needs and protecting your initial investment if you need to switch environments. A modular design allows you to easily adapt the UPS to meet the specific needs of your IT environment.
PowerChute Software for Simple Management and Control
The accompanying PowerChute software provides UPS management, safe system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities for your APC Smart-UPS SUM3000RMXL2U. In the event of an extended power outage, graceful unattended shutdown ensures no information is lost and time to recovery is minimized. Energy cost and CO2 reporting provide you with a greater understanding of the energy consumed by your IT equipment, enabling improved energy efficiency.
Designed for exceptional usability, PowerChute Business Edition software is fast and easy to install, with tailor settings to meet your individual needs. Find cost savings by using PowerChute to monitor your equipment's energy consumption.
2-Year Warranty and $150,000 Equipment Protection Policy
This Smart-UPS SUM3000RMXL2U is covered by a two-year limited warranty. The UPS also comes with a lifetime equipment protection policy of up to $150,000. APC will repair or replace office equipment that sustains surge-related damage while properly connected to a registered APC Smart-UPS unit.