Product Information for Belkin Gold Series USB2.0 Device Cable (A/B) - 6 feet
Highlights for Belkin Gold Series USB2.0 Device Cable (A/B) - 6 feet
- Cable Type:USB
- Cable Length:6ft
The Belkin Advantage:
- 24K gold plated corrosion-proof connectors for maximum conductivity and a clean, clear transmission.
- Tactilite™ molded strain relief provides a 360-degree turning radius for true protection against damage to the conductors.
- 20-gauge high performance power wires ensure maximum USB performance.
- Works with USB 2.0
- Exceeds USB specifications.
- Belkin lifetime warranty.
- Fully compatible with PC or Macintosh®.
- Supports up to 127 devices on a daisy-chain configuration.
- Flextec™ cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimizes data loss.
- Foil and braid shield complies with fully rated cable specifications reducing EMI/RFI interference.
- Impedance matched twisted pair construction helps to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
- Undermold shield helps to prevent radio rrequency and electro-magnetic interference (EMI/RFI). Hood shielding eliminates antennae excitation.