- Learn More
Product Information for D-link 2-port ExpressCard USB Adapter
Highlights for D-link 2-port ExpressCard USB Adapter
- Form Factor:External
- Host Interface:ExpressCard/34
- Number of Ports:2
- Data Transfer Rate:5 Gbps USB 3.0 SuperSpeed
The 2-Port USB 3.0 ExpressCard (DUB-1320) instantly adds 2 USB 3.0 ports to your laptop, allowing you to connect USB devices such as external storage, digital cameras, printers, and more. Providing data rates of up to 5 Gbps - 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
Processor & Chipset
Learn More About D-link 2-port ExpressCard USB Adapter
The 2-Port USB 3.0 ExpressCard (DUB-1320) instantly adds 2 USB 3.0 ports to your laptop, allowing you to connect USB devices such as external storage, digital cameras, printers, and more. Providing data rates of up to 5 Gbps - 10 times faster than USB 2.01 .
Plug and Play ConnectivityJust run the Setup CD and then slide the DUB-1320 into your laptop’s ExpressCard slot; it’s that simple to add 2 USB 3.0 ports to your laptop.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Capabilities
Connect your laptop to USB 3.0 devices to transfer data at blazing speeds of up to 5 Gbps1 - up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0. You can back up your photos, music, and HD movies to an external storage device faster than ever before. SuperSpeed USB delivers maximum power efficiency to save the energy cost and laptop batteries. You can also charge USB 3.0 devices faster using the DUB-1320 with the included power adapter.
Connect All Your PeripheralsBackward compatibility with USB 2.0 and USB 1.12 means that you can connect any USB device to the DUB-1320. If you need more ports, you can connect additional USB hubs to support up to 127 devices1 .
- Add 2 USB 3.0 ports to your laptop
- Backward Compatible to USB 2.0 and USB 1.12
- Transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - 10X faster than USB 2.01
- Up to 900mA of power per port with the included power adapter
- Connect up to 127 USB devices by cascading multiple hubs
- Easy Installation, hot-swap compliance
|Connectivity||Up to 127 devices by cascading multiple hubs|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||4.6 x 1.6 x 0.6 inches (117.19 x 40.54 x 14.55 mm)|
|Weight||0.09 lb (40.5 grams)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140 °F (-20 to 60 °C)|
|Operating Humidity||0% to 80% (Non-condensing)|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited3 |
|Minimum System Requirements||Computer with:|
Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted on the package. See inside package for warranty details.
- 1 Maximum transfer rate based on USB 3.0 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. To meet USB 3.0 transfer speeds, USB 3.0 Hubs, cables and devices are required.
- 2 Using a USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 port will affect device performance.
- 3 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.
- 4 Computer must adhere to Microsoft’s recommended system requirements.
- 5 Latest Software and Documentation available at http://support.dlink.com.