- Learn More
Product Information for D-link 2-port PCI Express USB Adapter
Highlights for D-link 2-port PCI Express USB Adapter
- Form Factor:Plug-in Card
- Host Interface:PCI Express x1
- Number of Ports:2
- Data Transfer Rate:5 Gbps USB 3.0 SuperSpeed
The DUB-1310, 2-Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Card adds 2 USB 3.0 ports to your PC allowing you to connect at speed of up to 5 Gbps (up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0) to peripherals such as external storage, digital cameras, printers more.
Processor & Chipset
Learn More About D-link 2-port PCI Express USB Adapter
The D-Link 2-Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Card (DUB-1310) adds 2 USB 3.0 ports to your PC, allowing you to connect USB devices such as external storage, digital cameras, printers, and more. Providing data rates of up to 5Gbps - 10 times faster than USB 2.01 . You can transfer your photos, music, and HD movies to a USB 3.0 external storage device faster than ever before.
Plug and Play ConnectivityJust run the Setup CD and then slide the DUB-1310 into an available PCI Express slot; it’s that simple to add 2 USB 3.0 ports to your PC.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Capabilities
Connect your PC to USB 3.0 devices to transfer data at blazing speeds of up to 5 Gbps1 - up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0. You can back up your photos, music, and HD movies to an external storage device faster than ever before. SuperSpeed USB delivers maximum power efficiency to save the energy cost. You can also charge USB 3.0 devices faster using the DUB-1310.
Connect All Your PeripheralsBackward compatibility with USB 2.0 and USB 1.12 means that you can connect any USB device to the DUB-1310. If you need more ports, you can connect additional USB hubs to support up to 127 devices1 .
- Add 2 USB 3.0 ports to your PC
- Backward Compatible to USB 2.0 and USB 1.12
- Transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - 10X faster than USB 2.01
- Up to 900mA of power per port
- Connect up to 127 USB devices by cascading multiple hubs
- Low Profile Bracket included
- Easy Installation, hot-swap compliance
|Connectivity||Up to 127 devices by cascading multiple hubs|
|Supplied Power||Maximum 900 mA per port|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||2.98” x 2.42” x 0.72” (75.8 x 61.5 x 18.3mm)|
|Weight||0.09 lb (43 grams)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140 °F (-20 to 60 °C)|
|Operating Humidity||0% to 80% (Non-condensing)|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited3 |
|Minimum System Requirements||Computer with:|
Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted on the package. See inside package for warranty details.
- 1 Maximum transfer rate based on USB 3.0 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. To meet USB 3.0 transfer speeds, USB 3.0 Hubs, cables and devices are required.
- 2 Using a USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 port will affect device performance.
- 3 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.
- 4 Computer must adhere to Microsoft’s recommended system requirements.
- 5 Latest Software and Documentation available at http://support.dlink.com.